cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Layout Default to old

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

we have an issue and need experts support.

We have report run in portal, where I choose invoice and goto->layout it pops up to new tab with invoice details in pdf format( details fetches from ECC which calls one rfc)

Now we have been facing one issue, when we verify some invoices, after some it defaults to old one , doesn't matter which one I will choose.

we have cleared all cookies, history, flushed temp memory from system, no luck. swapped to IE , Firefox, chrome also

Can some one help.

Regards,

Siri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is resolved, we have cleared personalization from a DSO and the issue got resolved.

sapna_jgurudutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siri,

Can you please clarify regarding whether there were any changes done after which this problem started occurring?

Are you using ADS here? Please note that it is recommended to use SAP BI EXPORT LIBRARY functionality for PDF export in web for BW reports for PDF generation.

You can  enable SAP BI Export Library as per following SAP Note:

1112132 - The SAP BI Export Library

Please refer the following SAP KBA Note which tells about problem occurring during PDF generation:

1836587 - Error while generating PDF

Also, what is the SPS level applied to ABAP stack and Java stack and what is the SP and Patch Level applied to BI Java components?

Please note that Patch Level 0 is not supported for BI Java components as per the following

SAP KBA Note:

1899396 - Patch Level 0 for BI Java Installation - Detailed Information

Please note that following are the BI Java components dependant on the Release level you are using:

Netweaver 7.0, 7.01, 7.02:

BI-BASE-S
BI-WEBAPP

Netweaver 7.3, 7.31, 7.4:

BI-BASE-B
BI-BASE-E
BI-BASE-S
BI-WEBAPP
BI-IBC

Thanks & Regards,

Sapna

former_member186696
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siri,

This trully depends of it is a BW report or not.

If you are using BW Query and you are exporting to PDF Format (BW calls it as 'Print Version'), check SAP Note 1112132 -  SAP BI Export Library  and activate this export method.

I hope it solves the issue.

Kind Regards,
Edward