cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain 'From' address for Email work centre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I am trying to maintain 'From' addresses, which can be selected by the agent in IC agent role while sending outbound email. I have tried to maintain outbound email addresses in  SAP Easy Menu-->Interaction Centre-->ERMS--> Maintain Sender E-mail addresses. But these addresses are not shown in the From fields. Any idea if any other config is missing?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

disha_agarwal
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh

in addition to the above setting you need to maintain the following

1. T- Code CRMC_IC_FROMGRP: group the sender email address maintained here into different outgoing address groups

2. Define Email profile:

assign the outgoing address group to the email profile , follow the below path

3. add this email profile value to your function profile "Email" in the business role definition.

4. you might need to configure the same email address as receiver email address and in SO28.The recipients maintained under the SO28 will be available in the dropdown for "From" field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks that was really helpful.  Do you know any way of maintaining multiple email addresses for that address group. Current the spro node 'Defining Outgoing E-mail Profile' allows to maintain only one email address against the profile. I want to maintain multiple addresses like abc@server.com, 123@server.com which should be available under the 'From' List.

Answers (0)