Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory campaign to dos in campaign

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I configured two mandatory campaign to do's to appear in my campaign once the status of the campaign is changed from created to approved.

Now since these are mandatory campaign to do's,unless these are completed,system should not allow me to change the status of campaign to released.Where should I make this setting??

Regards

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

please find the following customizing together with the meaning of the customizing fields:

Customer Relationship Management

Marketing

Marketing Planning and Campaign Management

Basic Data

Define Types/Objectives/Tactics

Together with the mandatory flag you will have the 'generation status'. Once the generation status is reached, the todo is generated. It seems this works properly in your system. Additionally you will have the 'target status'. The campaign todo has to be completed before the campaign gets the target status set.

Consider the example:

The sample campaign is in status 'approved' hence the 'Appointments' and 'Tasks/Visits' todos were auto generated whereas the 'Create Target Group' todo was created manually.

When now setting the status to 'released', system check the target status defined for each todo. The mandatory todos must be finished otherwise the status must not be set and an error is raised - happening for the 'Appointments' todo. For the todos not set as mandatory a warning is raised - happening for the 'Create Target Group' todo. The 'Tasks/Visits' todo is not yet checked since has the target status 'finished' defined.

The mentioned design can be found in method

CL_CRM_MKTPL_TODO_COLL=>IF_CRM_MKTGS_EVENT_LISTENER~BEFORE_ACTIVITY_EXECUTED.

Is your system behaving like mentioned above or do you find any different design in your system?

regards,

Johannes

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

Thanks for that response.

When I change the campaign status to approved campaign tasks are auto generated.till here it is working fine as shown below

But I didnt set the target status to released.May be thats the reason campaign is getting released without completing the mandatory to-do's.I will do this setting and let you know

I have 3 to-do campaign tasks in my scenario,all being mandatory.

Pls find the screenshots below:

Regards

Jaya

Answers (0)