cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC to CRM: Org Replication & Data Transfer Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am trying to set-up the Sales Structure in our CRM system, I am new to Org Structure setup and in this context I am wondering what is it that I am doing wrong. I've performed the following steps so far:

1. I've replicated the HR Organization Plan from our ECC System to CRM system and by doing this I've got the Org Units, Positions & Employees maintained by HR
  2. After this I went to SPRO > CRM > Master Data > Org Management > Data Transfer > Copy SAP ECC Sales Structure.
  3. Selected the combination of R/3 Sales Org, R/3 Distribution ch., R/3 Division, R/3 Sales Office, R/3 Sales Group and clicked on Generate Selected Lines

I got a pop-up showing Root Organization Unit (but this is not showing the Org Unit that I've replicated from ECC) so I selected option 'Create new Root Organizational Unit' but I got error message.

Also note that there is already existing Organization units that are there in PPOMA_CRM for current company setup and this new Org unit is added to that structure

• Do I've to manually prepare/create Organization Structure i.e. create every single organization unit in CRM via PPOSA_CRM with new root Organization unit to match the Sales Structure in ECC based on transaction crmc_r3_org_generate and then do PFAL and assign the positions & employees to my manually created Org Structure in CRM or there is a different way ?

• I've also read that in order to replicate Sales & Distribution data of material from R/3 to CRM the org structure had to be in place, is that so? Cause I've replicated some materials from ECC --> CRM but the tab 'Sales & Distribution' is empty and does not show any assignment.

Many Thanks,

Dj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello DJ,

I found a useful SCN discussion regarding the issue.

Please refer to it and check if the steps are performed.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1646129

Hope it is helpful.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Julin Xin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Julin,