Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open Dashboard for "Memory and Resource Utilization"

bl_vijaykumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

When i tried to see a dashboard for "memory overview and resource utilization", I could see only an error like "404- page not found" for this what need to be done ?

I need all your valuable suggestions...

after all my research i made some changes for xsengine.ini file by adding( developer and developer mode) not sure is it the way...

in some note 1978195 - XS Web Application shows only a blank page asked to add

<!DOCTYPE HTML>

<html>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" charset="UTF-8">

code in sap-ui-core.js but here i could see only

jQuery.sap.declare("sap.ui.core.Core");jQuery.sap.require("jquery.sap.dom");jQuery.sap.require("jquery.sap.events");jQuery.sap.require("jquery.sap.mobile");jQuery.sap.require("jquery.sap.properties");jQuery.sap.require("jquery.sap.resources");jQuery.sap.require("jquery.sap.script");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.Global");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.base.EventProvider");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.base.DataType");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.core.Configuration");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.core.ElementMetadata");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.core.Element");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.core.Control");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.core.FocusHandler");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.core.ResizeHandler");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.core.RenderManager");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.core.UIArea");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.core.ThemeCheck");jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.core.Component");.....

where to add the given code

please show me a direction enable these dashboard...

Thank you

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I facing exactly the same issue and have checked all what Vijay has done.

I have the system user privilege having admin access working on SP7 . All the tabs are working except the Open dashboard one which shows the same error message of resource not found. Would be helpful if we have any solution.

Thanks

Ashwini

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If you are getting a 404 that generally means that the URL you typed in is not correct or that development object you are trying to view is not active or not even installed.  Perhaps supply some more details about what you are trying to run, your release level and a screen shot of your repository so we can see if the application you are trying to run is even installed.

bl_vijaykumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am wondering where to set this URL kind of thing. we want to see HANA system status in a graphical view...in SAP HANA Studio

version:

when i select "Open Dashboard" option I am getting 404 error

Regards

vijay

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What revision is your HANA system? Do you have the HANA_ADMIN Delivery Unit installed in your system.  It is this delivery unit that loads these web pages into your HANA systemDoes your user have one of the sap.hana.admin.* roles assigned to it?

bl_vijaykumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Version: 1.0.7300 and yes i do have HANA_ADMIN Delivery Unit and

i have sap.hana.admin.monitoring other XS related roles assigned

Thanks
vijay

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Check to make sure that the contents of the HANA_ADMIN DU are active. However might be that you are running SPS 07 and I'm not sure the HANA_ADMIN contained that web dashboard then. You might be seeing the option in the Studio because you are running SPS 08 version of the Studio. Have you just tried the Open Administration option in the Studio?  I think you will find that will give you much of the same information as the web based HANA_ADMIN content.

bl_vijaykumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thomas,

these are the available packages for HANA_ADMIN DU

can you check do i need to add any package which is related to HANA_ADMIN DU?

Thanks

vijay

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

No you don't have to add any packages. I only mentioned to check to make sure they are active in your system. Otherwise it might indicate that something went wrong during the import.  I actually think its more likely that your system is older and doesn't contain the particular dashboard you are looking for yet.