cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Error - Wage type in DDNTK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the posting run for February 2015, the following error was generated. 

The amount for which posting balance is not cleared, is in the table DDNTK.

We have other wage types in DDNTK.  This error is generated only for the wage type 1011 LIC premium.

I have checked posting characteristics and GL mapping.

Can you please throw some light on this.

Thanks

Uma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

As per my knowledge, this postings error is not because of DDNTK table. When you will Implement "Deduction Priorities" in table "V_T51P6" then only this DDNTK table will come into picture.

Whenever amounts will not match in Expenses and balance sheet side then this kind of error will come.

Kindly expand the postings log(which you are getting error) and share the same so that we can help you in this regard.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

The detailed log is given below.

Regards

Uma Vasanth

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

As per your screen shot, you are not  posting LIC Premium Amount(1011) - 3057.90/-.

Please check postings characteristics of wage type "1011" and check assignment of GL.

You need to post this amount in balance sheet side.

Please let me know If in case you want any further clarifications.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

The amount has not been recovered in the February payroll and is in the table DDNTK.

Please see the screenshot I attached in my original post.

Regards

Uma Vasanth

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

I Understood that, due to deduction priorities system has deducted that LIC Premium amount in February only. Please check RT table for your better understanding.

You have not recovered(Maintained) 1011(LIC Premium) in February month, some body has maintained past and at that time sufficient payments might be not there that's why system is recovering in this month.

Please check employee master data and check RT table for february month.

regards,

Venkat Polisetty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I am not sure if that is the issue.   I have attached detailed screenshots for an employee.

Thanks & Regards

Uma Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your screen shot I think your issue is related to LIC. then assign only Balance sheet GL and check

BMs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Personal calculation rule i.e. in42/43/44.

BMs

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Please share Posting characteristics of the wage type 1011(LIC PREMIUM) in table  "V_T52EL".

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check mapping WT->sym--> G/L once.

Also Posting charecterstics and check RT table how the wage type getting generated.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.