cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to connect to SAP HANA through Eclipse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have registered for free developer account on HCI Cloud and able to install required Eclipse as mentioned in

Tried to add the cloud system in HANA Modeler perspective using my SDN credentials however, not able to connect.. it is showing some credential error and I am not sure whom to contact, as I didnt' find any contact info on the https://account.hanatrial.ondemand.com/cockpit#/acc/

Please help.

Best Regards,

Vijaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can also update the plugins and then try. Help>Check for updates

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created Schema in "Databases & Schemas" section initially with 'hanahci' but deleted that and recreated as just "HANA" even then it is not working.  Checked updates as well :-(. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only the error pop up message, other than that nothing is there to drill down.

Regards,

Vijaya

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you have a ID named as HANA of type 'schema' then you should select HANA only but you have selected hanaci

Also, verify latest version for hCP pluings. Help>About Eclipse > Installation details

Regards,

JK

0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Would you provide your support information: SAP HANA Cloud Platform?

Kind Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JK,

HCP Plug-ins looks perfectly alright.  what I mentioned in my previous post is that I tried initially with hanahci, it didn't worked.. then I created HANA scheme and tried to connect from Hana Modeler even then it didn't worked.

I found one error on the Eclipse installation details -> configuration tab, when I clicked on that tap there was an error pop-up message.

error log file: View Error Log

C:\Users\a141529\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.ui.workbench\log

The below error message from the Details of error:

An internal error occurred during: "Configuration Fetch Job".

Declaration is invalid: osgi.native; native.paths.7:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/rs6000_64/libsapjvm_inspector.so"; native.paths.8:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/linuxs390x/libsapjvm_inspector.so"; native.paths.9:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/linuxppc64/libsapjvm_inspector.so"; native.paths.15:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/bsdintel/libsapjvm_inspector.dylib"; native.paths.14:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/bsdx86_64/libsapjvm_inspector.dylib"; native.paths.13:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/as400_pase_64/libsapjvm_inspector.so"; native.paths.12:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/hp_64/libsapjvm_inspector.sl"; native.paths.6:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/sun_64/libsapjvm_inspector.so"; native.paths.5:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/sunx86_64/libsapjvm_inspector.so"; native.paths.4:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/linuxx86_64/libsapjvm_inspector.so"; native.paths.3:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/linuxintel/libsapjvm_inspector.so"; native.paths.2:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/ntia64/sapjvm_inspector.dll"; native.paths.11:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/hpia64/libsapjvm_inspector.so"; native.paths.10:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/linuxia64/libsapjvm_inspector.so"; native.paths.1:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/ntintel/sapjvm_inspector.dll"; native.paths.0:List<String>="natives/com/sap/jvm/inspector/ntamd64/sapjvm_inspector.dll"; filter:="(|(&(|(osgi.native.osname~=windows server 2012)(osgi.native.osname~=windows server 2012 r2)(osgi.native.osname~=windows 8.1)(osgi.native.osname~=windows 8)(osgi.native.osname~=windows nt \(unknown\))(osgi.native.osname~=Windows XP)(osgi.native.osname~=windows 7)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows 2003)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows Vista)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows Server 2008)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows Server 2008 R2))(osgi.native.processor~=amd64))(&(|(osgi.native.osname~=windows server 2012)(osgi.native.osname~=windows server 2012 r2)(osgi.native.osname~=windows 8.1)(osgi.native.osname~=windows 8)(osgi.native.osname~=windows nt \(unknown\))(osgi.native.osname~=windows 7)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows XP)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows 2003)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows Vista)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows Server 2008)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows Server 2008 R2))(|(osgi.native.processor~=i386)(osgi.native.processor~=X86)(osgi.native.processor~=x86)))(&(|(osgi.native.osname~=windows server 2012)(osgi.native.osname~=windows server 2012 r2)(osgi.native.osname~=windows 8.1)(osgi.native.osname~=windows 8)(osgi.native.osname~=windows nt \(unknown\))(osgi.native.osname~=windows 7)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows XP)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows 2003)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows Vista)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows Server 2008)(osgi.native.osname~=Windows Server 2008 R2))(osgi.native.processor~=ntia64))(&(osgi.native.osname~=linux)(|(osgi.native.processor~=i386)(osgi.native.processor~=X86)))(&(osgi.native.osname~=linux)(|(osgi.native.processor~=amd64)(osgi.native.processor~=x86_64)))(&(osgi.native.osname~=sunos)(|(osgi.native.processor~=amd64)(osgi.native.processor~=x86)))(&(osgi.native.osname~=sunos)(|(osgi.native.processor~=sparcv9)(osgi.native.processor~=sparc)))(&(osgi.native.osname~=aix)(osgi.native.processor~=ppc64))(&(osgi.native.osname~=linux)(|(osgi.native.processor~=zarch_64)(osgi.native.processor~=s390x)))(&(osgi.native.osname~=linux)(osgi.native.processor~=ppc64))(&(osgi.native.osname~=linux)(osgi.native.processor~=ia64))(&(osgi.native.osname~=hp-ux)(|(osgi.native.processor~=ia64)(osgi.native.processor~=ia64n)))(&(osgi.native.osname~=hp-ux)(|(osgi.native.processor~=pa_risc2.0w)(osgi.native.processor~=pa_risc2.0)))(&(osgi.native.osname~=os400)(osgi.native.processor~=ppc64))(&(osgi.native.osname~=macosx)(|(osgi.native.processor~=amd64)(osgi.native.processor~=x86_64)))(&(osgi.native.osname~=macosx)(|(osgi.native.processor~=x86)(osgi.native.processor~=i386))))"

BR

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

please find below screen shot:

0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I need the produced support.zip, not a screenshot.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

Not able to attach zip file :-(, only .txt files are sharing

BR,

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

some more .txt files from the zip file

0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

May I have the eclipse.log?

Thanks,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alex,

Cannot update .log files here.. any other option?

BR,

Former Member
0 Kudos

contnet of the file is copied (partial)

!SESSION 2015-04-23 14:41:20.028 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=4.4.2.M20150204-1700
java.version=1.6.0_45
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product

!ENTRY org.eclipse.egit.ui 2 0 2015-04-23 14:42:44.182
!MESSAGE Warning: EGit couldn't detect the installation path "gitPrefix" of native Git. Hence EGit can't respect system level
Git settings which might be configured in ${gitPrefix}/etc/gitconfig under the native Git installation directory.
The most important of these settings is core.autocrlf. Git for Windows by default sets this parameter to true in
this system level configuration. The Git installation location can be configured on the
Team > Git > Configuration preference page's 'System Settings' tab.
This warning can be switched off on the Team > Git > Confirmations and Warnings preference page.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.egit.ui 2 0 2015-04-23 14:42:44.183
!MESSAGE Warning: The environment variable HOME is not set. The following directory will be used to store the Git
user global configuration and to define the default location to store repositories: 'C:\Users\user'. If this is
not correct please set the HOME environment variable and restart Eclipse. Otherwise Git for Windows and
EGit might behave differently since they see different configuration options.
This warning can be switched off on the Team > Git > Confirmations and Warnings preference page.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2015-04-23 14:42:49.298
!MESSAGE While loading class "org.eclipse.team.internal.ccvs.core.util.SyncFileChangeListener$1", thread "Thread[Worker-3,5,main]" timed out waiting (5002ms) for thread "Thread[main,6,main]" to finish starting bundle "org.eclipse.team.cvs.core_3.3.600.v20131112-1442 [678]". To avoid deadlock, thread "Thread[Worker-3,5,main]" is proceeding but "org.eclipse.team.internal.ccvs.core.util.SyncFileChangeListener$1" may not be fully initialized.
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to acquire the state change lock for the module: osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.eclipse.team.cvs.core"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="3.3.600.v20131112-1442"; singleton:="true" [id=678] STARTED [STARTED]
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.lockStateChange(Module.java:329)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:389)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.start(SecureAction.java:454)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.hooks.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:107)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:531)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.findLocalClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:324)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:320)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:395)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:345)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:337)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:160)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.team.internal.ccvs.core.util.SyncFileChangeListener.resourceChanged(SyncFileChangeListener.java:94)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager$1.run(NotificationManager.java:291)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.notify(NotificationManager.java:285)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.broadcastChanges(NotificationManager.java:149)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.broadcastPostChange(Workspace.java:378)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.endOperation(Workspace.java:1498)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.open(Project.java:1167)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.open(Project.java:1178)
at org.eclipse.rse.internal.files.ui.resources.SystemRemoteEditManager.createRemoteEditProject(SystemRemoteEditManager.java:338)
at org.eclipse.rse.internal.files.ui.resources.SystemRemoteEditManager.getRemoteEditProject(SystemRemoteEditManager.java:284)
at org.eclipse.rse.internal.files.ui.Activator$InitRemoteEditJob.run(Activator.java:73)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2015-04-23 14:42:54.300
!MESSAGE While loading class "org.eclipse.team.internal.ccvs.core.resources.FileModificationManager$1", thread "Thread[Worker-3,5,main]" timed out waiting (5001ms) for thread "Thread[main,6,main]" to finish starting bundle "org.eclipse.team.cvs.core_3.3.600.v20131112-1442 [678]". To avoid deadlock, thread "Thread[Worker-3,5,main]" is proceeding but "org.eclipse.team.internal.ccvs.core.resources.FileModificationManager$1" may not be fully initialized.
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to acquire the state change lock for the module: osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.eclipse.team.cvs.core"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="3.3.600.v20131112-1442"; singleton:="true" [id=678] STARTED [STARTED]
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.lockStateChange(Module.java:329)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:389)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.start(SecureAction.java:454)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.hooks.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:107)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:531)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.findLocalClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:324)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:320)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:395)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:345)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:337)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:160)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.team.internal.ccvs.core.resources.FileModificationManager.resourceChanged(FileModificationManager.java:52)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager$1.run(NotificationManager.java:291)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.notify(NotificationManager.java:285)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.broadcastChanges(NotificationManager.java:149)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.broadcastPostChange(Workspace.java:378)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.endOperation(Workspace.java:1498)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.open(Project.java:1167)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.open(Project.java:1178)
at org.eclipse.rse.internal.files.ui.resources.SystemRemoteEditManager.createRemoteEditProject(SystemRemoteEditManager.java:338)
at org.eclipse.rse.internal.files.ui.resources.SystemRemoteEditManager.getRemoteEditProject(SystemRemoteEditManager.java:284)
at org.eclipse.rse.internal.files.ui.Activator$InitRemoteEditJob.run(Activator.java:73)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
!SESSION 2015-04-23 15:29:38.489 -----------------------------------------------
java.version=1.6.0_45
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product

!ENTRY com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor 4 0 2015-04-23 15:30:30.988
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor [1316]
  Bundle was not resolved because of a uses contraint violation.
  org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Uses constraint violation. Unable to resolve resource com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="2.0.13"; singleton:="true"] because it is exposed to package 'org.mozilla.javascript' from resources org.mozilla.javascript [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.mozilla.javascript"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="1.7.4.v201209142200"] and org.mozilla.javascript [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.mozilla.javascript"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="1.7.2.v201005080400"] via two dependency chains.

Chain 1:
  com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="2.0.13"; singleton:="true"]
    require: (&(osgi.wiring.bundle=org.mozilla.javascript)(bundle-version>=1.7.4))
     |
    provide: osgi.wiring.bundle: org.mozilla.javascript
  org.mozilla.javascript [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.mozilla.javascript"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="1.7.4.v201209142200"]

Chain 2:
  com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="2.0.13"; singleton:="true"]
    require: (osgi.wiring.bundle=com.googlecode.jslint4java)
     |
    provide: osgi.wiring.bundle; osgi.wiring.bundle="com.googlecode.jslint4java"; bundle-version:Version="2.0.5"
  com.googlecode.jslint4java [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="com.googlecode.jslint4java"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="2.0.5"]
    import: (osgi.wiring.package=org.mozilla.javascript)
     |
    export: osgi.wiring.package: org.mozilla.javascript
  org.mozilla.javascript [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.mozilla.javascript"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="1.7.2.v201005080400"]
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:434)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1582)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1561)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1533)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1476)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecore 2 0 2015-04-23 15:30:39.421
!MESSAGE Both 'com.sap.adt.datapreview.core.model' and 'com.sap.adt.datapreview.core.model' register an extension parser for 'model'

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecore 2 0 2015-04-23 15:30:39.422
!MESSAGE Both 'com.sap.ide.ui5.ctrl.metamodel' and 'com.sap.ndb.studio.model.data' register an extension parser for 'type'

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecore 2 0 2015-04-23 15:30:39.423
!MESSAGE Both 'com.sap.adt.ddic.view' and 'com.sap.ndb.studio.view.model' register an extension parser for 'view'

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-04-23 15:30:42.966
!MESSAGE Keybinding conflicts occurred.  They may interfere with normal accelerator operation.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-04-23 15:30:42.966
!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for ALT+SHIFT+Q U:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JK & Alex,

Thanks for your help :-),

Finally, I am able to connect.. since yday I was trying to connect from work location and now I tried it from home and it worked.  I assume, some issue with fire walls.

Best Regards,

Vijaya

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Good to hear that. Please close this thread if your query has been answered.

Regards,

JK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've got the same problem. It works fine and I've just added a new table with the export option.

And now I can't log anymore on SAP HANA using Eclipse. I've got the same error message.

But when I try to log on SAP HANA using a browser, it's working fine.

Any idea what's happend ?

best Regards 

0 Kudos

Hi Matthieu,

Assuming that you have a network issue like Vijaya, please check your network settings and if using Native proxy, try with Manual proxy setting: How to configure Proxy Settings in Eclipse

Also see FAQ#2

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Alex,

But I haven't any proxy. And what is strange is that I can connect on sap hana using my browser but I can't using eclipse.

I try to use the connection mode Native...doesn't work, Direct... doesn't work too.

And fyi, I was connected this morning using Eclipse. It has worked until 12:30 approximatively.

Regards.

Matt

0 Kudos

Hi Matthieu,

In this case, I need to check your Eclipse .log (it may be obtained by exporting support.zip).

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the delay from my answer. You can find here the eclipse log:

For me it's an error on the server...

!SESSION 2015-04-29 08:42:33.077 -----------------------------------------------

java.version=1.7.0_75

java.vendor=Oracle Corporation

BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US

Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product

!ENTRY com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor 4 0 2015-04-29 08:42:35.300

!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR

!STACK 0

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor [2013]

Bundle was not resolved because of a uses contraint violation.

org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Uses constraint violation. Unable to resolve resource com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="com.sap.ndb.studio.xse.editor"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="2.0.13"; singleton:="true"] because it is exposed to package 'org.mozilla.javascript' from resources org.mozilla.javascript [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.mozilla.javascript"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="1.7.4.v201209142200"] and org.mozilla.javascript [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.mozilla.javascript"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="1.7.2.v201005080400"] via two dependency chains.

Chain 1:

require: (&(osgi.wiring.bundle=org.mozilla.javascript)(bundle-version>=1.7.4))

|

provide: osgi.wiring.bundle: org.mozilla.javascript

org.mozilla.javascript [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.mozilla.javascript"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="1.7.4.v201209142200"]

Chain 2:

require: (osgi.wiring.bundle=com.googlecode.jslint4java)

|

provide: osgi.wiring.bundle; osgi.wiring.bundle="com.googlecode.jslint4java"; bundle-version:Version="2.0.5"

com.googlecode.jslint4java [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="com.googlecode.jslint4java"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="2.0.5"]

import: (osgi.wiring.package=org.mozilla.javascript)

|

export: osgi.wiring.package: org.mozilla.javascript

org.mozilla.javascript [osgi.identity; osgi.identity="org.mozilla.javascript"; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="1.7.2.v201005080400"]

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:434)

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1582)

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1561)

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1533)

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1476)

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecore 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:36.692

!MESSAGE Both 'com.sap.adt.datapreview.core.model' and 'com.sap.adt.datapreview.core.model' register an extension parser for 'model'

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecore 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:36.693

!MESSAGE Both 'com.sap.ide.ui5.ctrl.metamodel' and 'com.sap.ndb.studio.model.data' register an extension parser for 'type'

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecore 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:36.693

!MESSAGE Both 'com.sap.adt.ddic.view' and 'com.sap.ndb.studio.view.model' register an extension parser for 'view'

!ENTRY org.apache.log4j 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:42.156

!MESSAGE com.sap.i18n.cp.ConvertSimpleBase  - Load shortcut failed. RscpInfo: Load shortcut failed.

InCp: 0100 OutCp: 0000

Rscp return code: 2048

Rscp error info:

.------------------------------============----------------------------.

|                              RSCP - Error                            |

| Error from:             Codepage handling (RSCP)                     |

| code: 2048  RSCPENOCONV  Wanted conversion not available.            |

| no shortcut conversion table                                         |

| module: rscpc    no:  259 line: 22257                    T100: TS012 |

| TSL01: CP9  p3: len=1,data=00                                        |

|             p4: (0100->4103): kind of T1 entry 536870912             |

`----------------------------------------------------------------------'

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:43.444

!MESSAGE Keybinding conflicts occurred.  They may interfere with normal accelerator operation.

!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:43.444

!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for ALT+SHIFT+Q U:

Binding(ALT+SHIFT+Q U,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.ui.views.showView,Show View,

Shows a particular view,

Category(org.eclipse.ui.category.views,Views,Commands for opening views,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@54d973d2,

[Lorg.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.Parameter;@10430b83,,true),[Lorg.eclipse.core.commands.Parameterization;@21a8cdcc),

org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,

org.eclipse.ui.contexts.window,,,system)

Binding(ALT+SHIFT+Q U,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.ui.views.showView,Show View,

Shows a particular view,

Category(org.eclipse.ui.category.views,Views,Commands for opening views,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@54d973d2,

[Lorg.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.Parameter;@10430b83,,true),[Lorg.eclipse.core.commands.Parameterization;@515f1d57),

!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:43.444

!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+SHIFT+P:

Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+P,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(com.sap.adt.wda.view.ui.internal.command.contextbind,Bind to context,

Category(org.eclipse.core.commands.categories.autogenerated,Uncategorized,Commands that were either auto-generated or have no category,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@3b7f647d,

,,true),null),

Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+P,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(com.sap.bw.preview.refresh,Refresh Data Preview,

Category(org.eclipse.core.commands.categories.autogenerated,Uncategorized,Commands that were either auto-generated or have no category,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@289e690f,

,,true),null),

!ENTRY org.eclipse.egit.ui 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:47.268

!MESSAGE Warning: EGit couldn't detect the installation path "gitPrefix" of native Git. Hence EGit can't respect system level

Git settings which might be configured in ${gitPrefix}/etc/gitconfig under the native Git installation directory.

The most important of these settings is core.autocrlf. Git for Windows by default sets this parameter to true in

this system level configuration. The Git installation location can be configured on the

Team > Git > Configuration preference page's 'System Settings' tab.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.egit.ui 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:47.268

!MESSAGE Warning: The environment variable HOME is not set. The following directory will be used to store the Git

user global configuration and to define the default location to store repositories: 'C:\Users\MMU'. If this is

not correct please set the HOME environment variable and restart Eclipse. Otherwise Git for Windows and

EGit might behave differently since they see different configuration options.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:48.717

!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:48.717

!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+SHIFT+N:

Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+N,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui.commands.AllInstances,All Instances,

View all instances of the selected type loaded in the target VM,

Category(org.eclipse.debug.ui.category.run,Run/Debug,Run/Debug command category,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@6fed952c,

,,true),null),

Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+N,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.ui.newWizard,New,

Open the New item wizard,

Category(org.eclipse.ui.category.file,File,null,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@78c4efa5,

[Lorg.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.Parameter;@49517794,,true),[Lorg.eclipse.core.commands.Parameterization;@56dcb51c),

com.sap.adt.tools.core.ui.abap,,,system)

Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+N,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(com.sap.ndb.studio.navigator.command.findsystem,Find System,

Find System,

Category(com.sap.ndb.studio.navigator.category,Navigator,Navigator,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@58cb9290,

,,true),null),

com.sap.ndb.studio.context,,,system)

Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+N,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(com.sap.ndb.studio.navigator.command.findsystem,Find System,

Find System,

Category(com.sap.ndb.studio.navigator.category,Navigator,Navigator,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@58cb9290,

,,true),null),

com.sap.ndb.studio.navigator.context.navigatorview,,,system)

!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:48.718

!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+SHIFT+A:

Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+A,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.pde.ui.openPluginArtifact,Open Plug-in Artifact,

Open a plug-in artifact in the manifest editor,

Category(org.eclipse.ui.category.navigate,Navigate,null,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@6324c38d,

,,true),null),

Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+A,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(com.sap.adt.ris.search.ui.callSimpleSearch,Open ABAP Development Object,

Open an ABAP development object,

Category(com.sap.adt.ris.search.ui.commands.category,ABAP Search,null,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@4235602d,

,,true),null),

com.sap.adt.tools.core.ui.abap,,,system)

Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+A,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(com.sap.ndb.studio.navigator.actions.activate,Activate,

Category(com.sap.ndb.studio.bi.uibindings.category,Modeler Keys,null,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@33f66dd1,

,,true),null),

com.sap.ndb.studio.navigator.context.navigatorview,,,system)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:53.493

!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2015-04-29 08:42:53.493

!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for DEL:

Binding(DEL,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.ui.edit.delete,Delete,

Delete the selection,

Category(org.eclipse.ui.category.edit,Edit,null,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@4e06605a,

,,true),null),

Binding(DEL,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.ui.edit.delete,Delete,

Delete the selection,

Category(org.eclipse.ui.category.edit,Edit,null,true),

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@4e06605a,

,,true),null),

org.eclipse.ui.contexts.dialog,,,system)

!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+,:

Binding(CTRL+,,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.ui.navigate.previous,Previous,

Navigate to the previous item,

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@468d10c8,

,,true),null),

Binding(CTRL+,,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(com.sap.jvm.profiling.ui.workbench.navigate.previous,Navigate to the previous item,

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@5748dea7,

,,true),null),

!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+.:

Binding(CTRL+.,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.ui.navigate.next,Next,

Navigate to the next item,

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@7111d2b5,

,,true),null),

Binding(CTRL+.,

ParameterizedCommand(Command(com.sap.jvm.profiling.ui.workbench.navigate.next,Navigate to the next item,

org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchHandlerServiceHandler@4920a311,

,,true),null),

!ENTRY com.sap.ide.ui5.services 1 1 2015-04-29 08:43:04.955

!MESSAGE Internal Info

Plugin Name: SAPUI5 Services

Plugin ID  : com.sap.ide.ui5.services

Class      : com.sap.ide.ui5.services.preferences.UI5LibrariesRegistry

Method     : getBundleNamesUI5CoreLibs

Message    : found UI libraries null

Exception  :

!ENTRY org.apache.log4j 4 0 2015-04-29 08:44:36.719

!MESSAGE com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy  - An internal server error occurred.

!MESSAGE com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy  - request URI: https://services.hana.ondemand.com/services/v1/instances/xxxxxxx/persistence/v3/dbtunnel/schemaId/yy...

!MESSAGE com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy  - statusCode: 500 Internal Server Error

!ENTRY org.apache.log4j 4 0 2015-04-29 08:44:36.734

!MESSAGE com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy  - contentType: text/plain

!ENTRY org.apache.log4j 4 0 2015-04-29 08:44:36.734

!MESSAGE com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy  - content: Unexpected exception in openDbTunnel() called with account=XXXXXXX, schemaId=yyy

Thx you and best regards.

Matt

0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

From the log is visible that the DB tunnel failed to open, but there are no more details. Would you try opening the tunnel with a command: SAP HANA Cloud Platform?

If the command fails, the output from the command should be in the sdk under logs folder.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

And many thx for your answer. I've done the test. And it fails. I put here the log:

2015-04-29 12:54:35,781 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Arguments:   -a XXXXXXXX -h hana.ondemand.com -u pyyyyyyyyy -i zzz --background

2015-04-29 12:54:36,953 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Starting execution of command [open-db-tunnel]

2015-04-29 12:54:36,953 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Command [open-db-tunnel] init() finished for [0] ms

2015-04-29 12:55:09,227 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.JmxDaemonClient: Trying to connect to background process...

2015-04-29 12:55:10,453 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.JmxDaemonClient: No background process is running

2015-04-29 12:55:10,454 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.JmxDaemonClient: Creating new background process...

2015-04-29 12:55:11,512 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.DaemonProcessController: Received eyecatch JmxDaemon.main():ready

2015-04-29 12:55:11,581 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.JmxDaemonClient: Connected to background process

2015-04-29 12:55:11,581 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.JmxDaemonClient: Connection to background process established

2015-04-29 12:55:11,581 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelClient: Invoking open tunnel command on background process ...

2015-04-29 12:55:11,581 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelClient: TunnelParameters [serviceName=null, host=https://hana.ondemand.com, account=XXXXXXXX, schema=zzz, user=pyyyyyyyyy]

2015-04-29 12:55:13,995 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Command [open-db-tunnel] cleanup() finished for [0] ms

2015-04-29 12:55:13,999 FATAL [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: ERROR: An internal server error occurred.

Unexpected exception in openDbTunnel() called with account=XXXXXXXX, schemaId=zzz

com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.exception.CommandException: An internal server error occurred.

Unexpected exception in openDbTunnel() called with account=XXXXXXXX, schemaId=zzz

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.throwCommandExceptionWithContentInfoAndLog(DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.java:92)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.throwCommandExceptionWithContentInfoAndLog(DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.java:56)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.throwCommandExceptionWithContentInfoAndLog(DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.java:51)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.consume(DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.java:45)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.JsonConsumingStrategy.consume(JsonConsumingStrategy.java:31)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.api.OpenDbTunnelConsumer.consume(OpenDbTunnelConsumer.java:37)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.executeRequest(CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.java:89)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.executeRequest(CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.java:39)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.api.CommandTunnelHandler.performOpenTunnelRequest(CommandTunnelHandler.java:263)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.api.CommandTunnelHandler.openTunnel(CommandTunnelHandler.java:133)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelHandler.createCommandTunnelHandlerAndOpenTunnel(BackgroundTunnelHandler.java:142)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelHandler.createTunnelSession(BackgroundTunnelHandler.java:65)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelStore.createTunnelSession(BackgroundTunnelStore.java:34)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelManager.doOpenTunnelSynchronized(BackgroundTunnelManager.java:62)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelManager.openDbTunnel(BackgroundTunnelManager.java:33)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelManagerMBeanImpl.openDbTunnel(BackgroundTunnelManagerMBeanImpl.java:26)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$300(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$2.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.access$400(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler$1.run(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

It seems to be an error by SAP, direct on the server. What do you think ?

Best regards.

Matt

0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

I have noticed that you are using hana.ondemand.com as a host. Are you sure that your account is not on hanatrial?

On the other hand, if you have a productive account, you should open us a ticket, providing account and schema id. This way the colleagues will be able to check the logs on the server side.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Yes we have a productive account. But I have another problem. When I want to open a ticket, I recieve an error message saying that we have no S-User

So what I will do is to open an incident using the option "Calling us". I hope it will works...

Best regards.

Matt

0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Would you please try once more?

I have talked with the Operators and they should have fixed it.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Many thx for your work. But unfortunately, it doesn't work. I try with SAP HANA Studio and with the console. And it fails. You can find here the log:

2015-04-29 16:04:07,737 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Arguments:   -a aa37a9e49 -h hana.ondemand.com -u p1941139191 -i jzo --background

2015-04-29 16:04:08,634 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Starting execution of command [open-db-tunnel]

2015-04-29 16:04:08,634 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Command [open-db-tunnel] init() finished for [0] ms

2015-04-29 16:04:14,936 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.JmxDaemonClient: Trying to connect to background process...

2015-04-29 16:04:16,150 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.JmxDaemonClient: No background process is running

2015-04-29 16:04:16,150 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.JmxDaemonClient: Creating new background process...

2015-04-29 16:04:17,198 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.DaemonProcessController: Received eyecatch JmxDaemon.main():ready

2015-04-29 16:04:17,245 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.JmxDaemonClient: Connected to background process

2015-04-29 16:04:17,245 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.jmx.client.JmxDaemonClient: Connection to background process established

2015-04-29 16:04:17,245 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelClient: Invoking open tunnel command on background process ...

2015-04-29 16:04:17,245 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelClient: TunnelParameters [serviceName=null, host=https://hana.ondemand.com, account=aa37a9e49, schema=jzo, user=p1941139191]

2015-04-29 16:04:19,775 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Command [open-db-tunnel] cleanup() finished for [0] ms

2015-04-29 16:04:19,775 FATAL [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: ERROR: An internal server error occurred.

Unexpected exception in openDbTunnel() called with account=aa37a9e49, schemaId=jzo

com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.exception.CommandException: An internal server error occurred.

Unexpected exception in openDbTunnel() called with account=aa37a9e49, schemaId=jzo

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.throwCommandExceptionWithContentInfoAndLog(DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.java:92)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.throwCommandExceptionWithContentInfoAndLog(DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.java:56)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.throwCommandExceptionWithContentInfoAndLog(DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.java:51)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.consume(DefaultResponseConsumingStrategy.java:45)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.JsonConsumingStrategy.consume(JsonConsumingStrategy.java:31)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.api.OpenDbTunnelConsumer.consume(OpenDbTunnelConsumer.java:37)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.executeRequest(CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.java:89)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.executeRequest(CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.java:39)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.api.CommandTunnelHandler.performOpenTunnelRequest(CommandTunnelHandler.java:263)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.api.CommandTunnelHandler.openTunnel(CommandTunnelHandler.java:133)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelHandler.createCommandTunnelHandlerAndOpenTunnel(BackgroundTunnelHandler.java:142)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelHandler.createTunnelSession(BackgroundTunnelHandler.java:65)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelStore.createTunnelSession(BackgroundTunnelStore.java:34)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelManager.doOpenTunnelSynchronized(BackgroundTunnelManager.java:62)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelManager.openDbTunnel(BackgroundTunnelManager.java:33)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.background.BackgroundTunnelManagerMBeanImpl.openDbTunnel(BackgroundTunnelManagerMBeanImpl.java:26)

at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$300(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unknown Source)

at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.access$400(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Best regards.

Matt

0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

I have asked the colleagues to check the server side logs.

Best Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cool. Many thanks, Alex.

Best regards.

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

How are you today ?

Have you got any info for me ?

Best regards.

Matt

0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

The issue is under investigation. I have opened an internal ticket for you in order to speed up the process.

I will come back to you, when I have news.

In the meanwhile, you may check how to obtain a S-user with your SAP sales contact. This way you will be able to log and track tickets by yourself.

Best Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Many many thanks ! That's very kind of you!

For my part, I've send a request to the SAP Contract Department to become a Super-Admin. But for the moment, I've got no answer...

Wait and see.

Once again, many thanks for your help!

Best regards.

Matt

chandrababu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

We are also facing the problem to connect hana.ondemand instance through eclipse LUNA, Kepler and HANA Studio. There is a problem while connecting to Database

the error message is like "Could not connect to the SAP HANA Cloud Platform system, Check the error log for more details"

Can you please let me know what is the path to raise the support ticket in smp? or did you get any reply for this to solve from SAP? Please help me to find out the solution?

Thanks,

Chandrababu Katta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katta,

Unfortunately, for the moment, I haven't any reply regarding this incident. It's under investigation. I will publish news asap I recieve them.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Katta,

So far it seems that the issue is related to the DB instance. Thus even if we fix Matt's problem (we are about to do so), we still need your account and DB ids in order to address your problem too.

If you prefer to not provide them in the forum, the link to open a support ticket is: Report an Incident | SAP Support Portal

Best Regards,

Alex

0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Would you retry?

Best Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

It works !!!!!

I've just made a test and I'm be able to connect on the productive instance.

The last point is that there's still the critical error on the backup. I think it will be resolved after the next backup job will be done.

Many many thanks for your involvment!!!

Best regards.

Matt

0 Kudos

Alex,

We are facing same issue with productive DB instance. can you look into this issue ?

Account bca70991a instance j1t. I did open a SAP incident 0000353240 but didn't get a proper response yet.

Thanks

Austin

chandrababu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the late reply, as 

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You should use landscape host as  https://hanatrial.ondemand.com

account: p200076trial

username: p200076 (without 'trial')

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jitendra,

I am able to logon, however a new issues :-(, I have created a schema name on the cloud and tried to choose it from the drop down, when it prompted but it is throwing error....not even able to trace the error log.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Assuming you have created a new schema with named as hanahci under SAP HANA Coud Cockpit> HANA Instances.

What do you see in error logs?

Regards,

JK