cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Category-Tax in payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks!

I created categorys in Financial Accounting>Financial Accounting Global Settings>Withholding Tax>Extended Withholding Tax>Withholding Tax Type>Define Withholding Tax Type for Payment Posting

This categorys was insert in the supliers across the transaction XK02.

Now, i need to do one cutover across the table data With_Item, where are the open items.

I loaded the report RFWT0010 for to solve issue, but i have old documents that was with other categorys Define Withholding Tax Type for Invoice Posting.

In my accounting have two scenarios.

1-example Withholding Tax Type for Invoice Posting.

C - Suplier     1000

D - Expenses  900

C- Taxes         100

2-Example Withholding Tax Type for Payment Posting

C - Suplier     1000

D - Expenses 1000

2-2 When paid

C- BANK         900

D- Suplier       1000

C- Taxes          100

i want to solve the first scenario that have one release of taxes in financial accounting. I look that is not possible with the report RFWT0010

How it is possible to solve this problem when the document already has the launch of the tax on financial accounting?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar Regars!

Thats correct!

Now in my financial accounting i have two scenarios.

When i create documents with the news configurations sucessuly

My problem is the old documents

I thought in to transfer the values in account tax for to suplier, and load the report RFW0010 for to solve issue. When pay the document the news configurations will be process with success. I ask this because i have many old documents for to do the manual process.

thanks a lot

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Israel,

As my understanding you want to calculate tax on at payment not at invoice posting. You have already posted invoice and it has deducted the tax. Now you want to rectify it. If it is correct, then first reverse the invoice. After that post the invoice, here you have to select the with holding tax type for payment from the withholding tax popup, then save the invoice. Here system wont post any tax. When you make payment for the invoice, then system will deduct tax as per your requirement.

Regards,

Mukthar