Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First invocation for BI-iView on 7.4 ignored

horst_hring
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all!

my Company is currently migrating an EP 7.0 SP22 to 7.4 SP09.

During this migration we are also integrating a BW system which we have also raised to 7.4 SP09.

The basis configuration of the portal with the BW has been succesfully accomplished. And we also transported all PCD objects to the portal.

We were able to test most of the queries via portal sucessfully.

For all reports we have found the same issue: when hitting the ok button of teh query filter notthing happens (although you can see that a request has been triggered). The second time the query is executed and you are forwarded to the query results.

For our customer this is a show stopper since entering query parameters are quite complex and it has happend during our tests the these parameters have been lost due to this issue.

I checked log files for an error, no avail. Also I checked notes and the scn without a solution.

I hope this is the right place to put my issue.

Best regards,

Horst

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

horst_hring
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi to all who might be interested,

we solved this issue. There was still a note that we found. Although this not did only apply to a lower SP level installing the highest patch for BI comonents did solve the issue.

2018977 - Variable Screen: OK button needs to be clicked twice to get the result set.

Best regards,

Horst

Answers (0)