Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

query related to Service Entry Sheet for maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am little bit confusing while entering SES for maintenance order,

Do we need to enter both Maintenance Order# & Cost Center# in Account assignment tab of SES?

What is impact of entering both in SES?

What is standard procedure of accepting services for maint order?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amol.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

When you are creating SES through maintenance order (PM03 control key) there is no need to enter cost centre, since the account assignment will be on the maintenance order.

If you are entering SES account assignment with cost centre, then the cost will flow to cost centre.

If you enter maintenance cost, cost will be settled to order.

Accepting Services for Maint Order.

If there is a request for external service, which needs to be procured from outside, so you create a PR and PO. Once the work is completed, you need to confirm the amount of work which the contractor or external party has done, you create the SES and approve it. This process is for external labour.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Maria for inputs.

I have created Framework PO for services & just wanted to understand, what will happen if I give both Cost Center & Order# in SES...what is impact from FICO side?

As I assume that, upon giving both, Cost will flow/posted to Cost center twice...once during accepting SES & secondly during Order Settlement...

Could you plz explore the std process...

Thanks again.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

Why you created Framework Order ?.. You can not change account assignment category in service entry sheet..e.g. K-Cost Center.. F- Order

But depending upon settings, you can change account assignment values such order 1 to order 2

If there are requirement that SES can created for  Account assignment F or K. I recommend you to use following approach

1. Create a Contract - ME31K with AAC as U- Unknown (If business already have rates negoiated with vendor for services)

2. Create release order with reference to contract and system will prompt you to enter AAC- it can be K or F

3. Perform SES w.r.t to Release Order.

Other Approach can but not strong one.. create two line items in the PO. one with K and Other with F.. then choose the line item at time of SES creation that business want to book the cost on CC or Order.

Thanks,

Jagdeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagdeep...

In our case, we have Framework PO created for services & we are using it whenever required in MO. FPO is created with AAC U.

Just wanted to understand, entering both CC & MO in SES is correct way?

What is the impact of entering both in SES?

thanks.

Amol