Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Service - Global role out

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yaa,

We have implemented SAP CRM Service currently and the client want me to assist in roll out of SAP CRM service into other country.

Could some one tell me what are the neccessary steps that needs to be taken into consideration .

What is the methodology that needs to follow, does SAP provides and solution to this kind of implementation.

I would appreciate your valuable inputs.

Points will be rewarded for the gur's who replied me promply, this is very urgent please please advise.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

You must consider below points for new roll out in different countries.

Initial phase is - information gathering about Master data.

1. Setting Org model - Get the info on number of org units, positions and it's attributes. This will help you to design Org determination profile.

2. Business Partners - Various types / Roles. Here you have to define different number range/ BP roles etc., You must also consider downloading of BPs from ECC if your landscape has it. You have to plan data migration as well.

3. Products - Needs to be downloaded from ECC

Transactions:

Copy master transactions and configure them to suite business needs.

This is in brief about new roll out.

Remember that the success lies in information gathering.

Rgds

Hari

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari - i believe you are gem of the person, thanks a lot for the information this is really helping me a lot.

I have rewarded the points to you.

Regards

Vani

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari - Is there any standard tools which will be used such as SOLMON and kind of template that needs to be prepared, any advise or brief explanation will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

As such I am not aware of template. However, I believe that your experience will guide you as a Guru.

All the best to you.

Rgds

Hari

Answers (0)