cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASAP 8 cover Risk Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you managing risks?
Unfortunately, there are many Project Managers understand risk term but don't understand procedures of Risk Management and unclearely see maganing project risks.

Approved it statistic information from (www.pmi.org) about Risks.
In the $1 billion of Project cost (budget) we get $135 millions cost for cover played project risks(!!!). Easy words say if would not manage project risks your Sap Project you lose 15% your money. I guess no one Sponsor allows this.
I propose you use ASAP 8 (SAP AG) and PMBOK 5 (PMI) guide.
You have to do first steps:
1. Learn and understand methodology of Risk Management. I best recommend use PMBOK 5 and domain Risk Management (www.pmi.org). You might see metnodology in Plan Risk Management

(download example of doc see my page SAP Project Manager | Facebook)

2. Start Risk Management need to have the main document of Risk Management - Register of Risks

(download example of doc see my page SAP Project Manager | Facebook)

Have a effecient Project Management
BR

see me on

youtube.com/RuslanKaydashov

SAP Project Manager | Facebook

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Ruslan - just an input based on your links above and on other discussions you created.

I think you should create these as blogposts and include a bit more content around what is included in the links. The discussions that you have chosen is  more to ask a question.

This way the chances of the blogs to be broadcast on twitter and other forums by SCN is higher and will bring in more attention to your contribution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx u for point.

Actually, I did my opinion about it or other topics of PM. For it i used FB and SCN

If you'd like discussion or didn’t agree, well let's talk 🙂
Write down something about it below topic J