cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Analysis for Office with 365

shane_kelly2
Participant
0 Kudos

i'm running Microsoft 365 and trying to install Analysis 1.4 i get the following error:

but when I check add/remove programs I don't have any version of Analysis for Office installed.  is there some registry entry that is blocking this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Shane Kelly,

You can check also: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3719800
And link : Installation and troubleshooting

Kind regards,
Diego Ferrary

0 Kudos

Hi Shane Kelly,

Are you able to install a 32 bit Analysis for Office?
Also, seems that on your installation, it is not finding some office registry so could you please try the following steps:

1) Log on to the problematic machine;
2) Open Control Panel;
3) Open "Add or Remove Programs";
4) Find Office in the list of installed software;
5) Click on Office and then click the "Change" button above the list;
6) In the Office installation dialog select "Add or Remove Features" and press the "Continue" button;
7) In the "Installation Options" dialog find the "Microsoft Office Powerpoint" node and expand it;
😎 Check whether the subnode ".NET Programmability Support" is installed. If it isn't installed yet then please install it.
9) If ".NET Programmability Support" hasn't been installed before then please uninstall Analysis for Office and try to install it again.

In case of persists it will be better to check the installation check of your workstation:

- Press Start - Run
- Enter nwcheckworkstation
- Continue the appearing wizard
- Before clicking Finish make sure Checkbox "Collect diagnostic information for SAP Support" is checked
- Press Finish

You can attach it here so I can help you on the case.

Also check the SAP note 1874429 - Installation error with Office 2013.

Kind regards,
Diego Ferrary

shabbar_jamali3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Error message suggests that you have Office with 32 bit installed on your PC. And Analysis installer is for 64 bit. Can you please try with Analysis installer for 32 bit.