cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Class/Characteristics in equipment master

tajinder_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have multiple equipment in system which have class xxx assigned to them. I have a class xxx which has a characteristics yyy assigned to it. Characteristics yyy has 'multiple values' allowed for 'value assignment' in the master data.

Now, I want to find out all the equipment records which have class xxx assigned and more than 1 value assigned to characteristics yyy. Is there any way I can get this list?

Thanks,

Tajinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tajinder

Depending on your release and switches (see doco for switch LOG_EAM_CI_6) you can display Characteristics in reports like IE05. Via the menu once the report has run, choose Settings > Show/Hide Classification. Then, with the "Layout for Characteristics" button you can define which classification columns can be displayed. If the characteristic has more than value assigned, then the report layout will change and show you one row per value. Therefore the Equipment with Multiple Values are easier to find.

I don't know how you'd run this to only show Multiple Values, but it will help highlight records where multiple values exist.

You can use the suggestion from KJoseswaraRao above to limit the records selected by the Class you are interested in.

Regards

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tajinder,

It seems some provision is there in IE05 to enter multiple values by clicking on icon or   in the Valuation popup. You may try what it gives you. (I never used this)

KJogeswaraRao