cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Person responsible wise maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the maintenance order header screen,we maintain the person responsible (HR employee).

I need a report to find number of orders per person responsible. I thought it would be available in IW38 but strange could not find.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Smart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have it there (IW38)

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

This is not coming in the layout after it is executed. I want the report without any parameters outside (no person responsible data).

Regards,

Smart

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it is a pure technical requirement through append structure in RIHAUFK_LIST structure. After which you need to update the field catalog in the standard program RIAUFK20. Better to discuss in ABAP space, if your ABAPer needs more inputs to do this.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Jogeswara Rao,

To update in std Sap program we would need access key...right?

After doing this changes will SAP provide support? Same is the question if I add custom fields on std screen will SAP support?

Regards,

Smart

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For enhancements implicit or explicit, you do not need access key. It is an ABAPer's first job. So there is no question of SAP support. And you will have to go this way for your requirement.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Bora,

As I understood, you need to have a list of Persons Responsible, who have Orders assigned, with the number of Orders for each person? With an output like:

Person     Orders

Adam     42

Beth     12

Cath     24

etc.?

That would be a new ABAP development, I suggest you to look at RIAUFK20 and then base a custom report on that, taking into account table IHPA for Partner functions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

In the order header screen there is a field person responsible (not partner functions).

I am updating person responsible there. But cannot see that field in the output report of IW39. Do we have any report to fetch this data. As per user it is easy to maintain person responsible here rather than going to separate screen for maintaining user responsible.

Regards,

Smart

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Bora,

The field "Person Responsible" in the "Person Responsible" area of the Order "Header" tab is a Partner Function. You maintain it in the OIOM t-code, field "Partner Function of Order Header"

Either you have to create your own ABAP report, a SAP Query, or add this field to the RIHAUFK_LIST structure.