cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Message ID issue in case of Multi mapping (without BPM)

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing one sample Example for my requirement of converting the single source message data into the multiple Target messages.

for example, when sender system is sending the 5 sale order details into a single message in PI then my Inbound proxy class of ECC R/3 receiver system must get this sale orders separately, that means inbound proxy class method must be triggered separately for 5 sale orders from sender system. for achieving this, I have used the Multi mapping concept in ESR (without BPM).

This scenario is in Asynchronous mode.

The below screen shots give the details on what I have configures so far.

IN ESR

IN ID

IN SXMB_MONI of PI

IN SXMB_MONI of ECC R/3 Receiver system (Error in Processing)

due to this error, inbound Proxy class method is not being triggered for the single Sale order details as well,

please let me know how to tackle this duplicate message ID issue when we have multiple payloads to process in a single message.

please also let me know if is there any other workaround to fulfil this requirement.

Thank you,

Regards,

Jagesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagesh,

How are you connecting to ECC via proxy? is it with XI adapter or SOAP adapter??

Message Split won't work for ABAP based adapters only works for Java based adapters so change the receiver channel to SOAP and test the scenario.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member190284
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

>>Message Split won't work for ABAP based adapters only works for Java based adapters

any logical reason for this?

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nunu,

Check the below blog for restrictions.

Restrictions

• Messages that result from the split in a mapping-based message split are sent using one AE. So only adapters running on the AE are supported. In particular, this means that target IDOC message splits are not supported since the IDOC adapter is not part of the AE.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member190284
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks aa lot Praveen for clearing my doubts

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

you are correct, it is not working with XI Receiver Adapter.

when I changed my receiver adapter to SOAP, it is started to work as expected.

that means now I can see one source message is being converted to number of individual target messages (for each SO details of source message) to Target system.

Thanks to Nunu as well

closing this thread now.

Regards,

Jagesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you have a look at the below thread and see if it helps ?

There are several SAP Notes and threads addressing this issue. Can you search for "DUPLICATE_DETECTED" on SAP note search and see if anything is applicable to you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagesh,

If you have a source and multiple targets, you must create each message mapping and operation mappgin as targets, and then manage them in the integration directory using the Interface Determination.

Regards

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Can,

Thanks for your reply, actually I mentioned in my forum that, Target system is one only;

just I want to process sale Order details individually in Target system and hence I am generating the different data payload for each sale order details.

Regards,

Jagesh