cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find customization to maintain warehouse master table T340D-shipping point

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am facing an issue when i was using movement type 551 to create an outbound delivery in MIGO screen.

but the system brought out the wrong shipping point (master data is correct)and i tried to debug then my investigation is the table T340D,in SE16-T340D i reported the warehouse number,then i found the entry warehouse number-sales org-shipping point, so this was strange,i reallycan not find out where to maintain this customization to maintain default shipping point for a warehouse number!

hope your help,

many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor

This shipping point is only entered in case of decentralized WM

IMG > LE > Decentralized WMS Integration > Central Processing > Application > Define Interface to Inventory Management and Delivery-Relevant Data

step Delivery-Relevant Data for Warehouse Number

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

yiintham
Participant
0 Kudos

A quick addition to how to navigate to the T340D table. You can go to:

SPRO > Integration with other SAP components > Extended Warehouse Management > Basic Settings for EWM Linkage > Configure SAP EWM-Specific Parameters

In my case, I needed to uncheck the "BatchDetEW" field for it to auto-determine batch on a Sales Order without triggering the V1565 warning: "It was not possible to determine a batch" (related to SAP Note 2525129).

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot ,your answer really helps me .

also thanks to Richard Tapper,SM30 can find this customization!

thanks to all !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try SM30, enter T340D in the Table/View, then press the Customizing button. This will show you all the IMG activities where the table is updated, and you can drill into each one and see the IMG settings. In this case it does provide a long list of potential IMG activities, and I'm not sure which one is adding Shipping Point to Warehouse. Our system doesn't have WM so I can't be more precise. But try this method and I hope you find the activity and can change it.

Regards

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To the best of my knowledge there is no any customization node to update the VSTEL field in the T340D, during runtime system picks the value from TVST table and update this field.

As far as wrong determination of Shipping point is concern I will suggest to have a look on the assignment of Shipping point and the determination condition defined in your system. you will find the same in the node as shown in the below screenshot