cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person replication from CRM to ERP BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to replicate only the account to ERP BP when the it had changed from prospect to customer.

I have set up the simple intelligence replication in SMOEAC to filter the IS_PROSPECT. So far it works fine for account but not the contact person.

When the account is prospect and contact person is added, replication encountered error and contact person will not be transfered because main partner is not transferred along with contact person.

Again, when the prospect is changed to sold-to, contact person will also not transfer.

Any idea

p/s: Sold To account and contact person are both replicated successfully if both are created at the same time or if contact person is added after account had changed the Sold To.

thanks in advance.

julius

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Julius,

Your requirement is to replicate only the account to ERP BP when the it had changed from prospect to customer.

In standard system, we have one specific role for Prospect and one specific role for Sold to Party.

If we create any Account using the Prospect then it System automatically capture the Classification "Prospect". Generally we don't replicate the prospect into ERP system.

Even if you assign the contact person to prospect, both account and contact will not replicate to ECC.

When we change the role from Prospect to Sold to Party. System automatically change the classification from Prospect to Customer. If we have assigned the right account group mapping in our PIDE setting.Then only it will replicate to ECC along with the Contact Person.

It's a standard functionality, You don't need to do any changes in FM.

Please check and share your result.

Best regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Yes, you are right to say that for replicating to SD customer, it is a standard functionality. However, my scenario is replicating CRM BP to ERP BP, not SD Customer. There is no PIDE involved.

cheers,

julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone out there with some ideas?

I've tried with enabling the FM in CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU.Eg, In CRMOU (BUPA), deleting CT_BP_EXTERN and in R3AOU (BUPR), deleting the CT_BP_STRUCT. It does stop the replicating of Contact person when the main partner is prospect; but when the main partner is changed to SOld-To, the contact person is not replicated (object_task=C).

Thanks.

julius.