cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation Base - Hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TM Experts,

Today in system there are many calculation bases configured , some of which has a field mapping without a helper class assignment whereas some others have helper class assignment.

At times it become difficult for us to identify to which field in which business object these are mapped. And thus we could not readily judge if that can be used or analyzed further for use for a business requirement.

Therefore can you please advice how we can trace if the given calculation base can be used or not. For example, there exist a calculation base HOURS which is configured using a field mapping named HOURS. I want to use this calculation base for charge calculation in FWO. Where can I enter the value of Hours in FWO or is it determined using the pickup & delivery date/time.

Similarly is there a documentation where I can find the details of each calculation base.

Many thanks in advance!!

Tarang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea about the topic above, please support.

former_member382625
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tarang,

I have the same question. Did you get more information on it?

Thanks,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the specific calculation bases such as DAYS, HOURS, MAN_DAYS etc. there is no field assignment as the host document will not provide this data. These calculation bases were introduced so that the user can put a calculation rule after the calculation is done in the host document. If you look at it, these calculation bases are really values that is only known after execution. These calculation bases were introduced only for ad hoc calculations in the order based on execution data.

Following is the list:

• DAYS
  • HOURS
  • PERSON DAYS
  • PERSON DAYS(HR)
  • PER_DOCUMENT

You can still maintain a rate table with these calculation bases having a calculation rule (e.g. per 1 Day) but the chargeable quantity (e.g. no. of days) needs to be provided in the charges tab in FWO after the charge hierarchy is formed.

Hope this answers.

- Tarang