Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WFDCN messages for HWC has stopped working in SMP 2.3.5 environment

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI All,

We have HWC apps on SMP 2.3.5 server and we just applied PL01 and PL02 to support Android Lollipop devices but after that we have not been able to receive workflow messgaes from backend to Android devices. This was working before the patches were applied.

We are not able to see even queued messages in SCC or any logs in Gateway system regarding WFDCN without payload.

Please help

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Android Lollipop support comes was on the client side. It doesn't really make sense why you don't see anything queued on the server if the backend is sending the WFDCN.

Can you double check if the Android Lollipop devices have push configured properly?

In SCC, Applications -> Application Connections -> (select Android Lollipop device) -> Properties -> Android Push Notifications.

What do you see for the Sender ID, Registration ID and Enabled properties?

Thanks,

Andrew.

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Andrew,

Yes i can now see notifivations queued up in SMP server for android and ipad devices.

Please assist me to debug it further.

Regards

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you double check if the Android Lollipop devices have push configured properly?

In SCC, Applications -> Application Connections -> (select Android Lollipop device) -> Properties -> Android Push Notifications.

What do you see for the Sender ID, Registration ID and Enabled properties?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

We are able to resolve this issue, reason why we were having the issues is related to Messaging server queue count. we increased the queue count size and restarted the messaging service process. and it worked.

Thanks for your help.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Last week, we have upgraded to SMP2.3 SP05 PL1 and from yesterday, we are getting HTTP 500 for Push notifications from SAP to SUP and to some devices, not to all. We have not upgraded the HWC package yet and currently using the old HWC package and app only. The error from the HTTP logs is below:

For push, We have a customized RFC in SAP ABAP.

[03/Jun/2015:03:45:13 -0700] "POST /dcn/HttpAuthDCNServlet?cmd=wf&domain=mydomain&security=mysecurityprofilw HTTP/1.0" 500 158 "-" "SAP NetWeaver Application Server "

Please help me to resolve this if you have any idea about this issue.

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I checked the properties fro Android Lollipop and believe that it is good on that side. Below is the screenshot from SCC:

Regards

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the confirmation. If you see the notifications queued up on the server, you should be able to tell from the logs why the are not being sent to the device. Please try to enable debug logging for the PUSH component in the server logs and look for the device in question.

Thanks,

Andrew.