cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center is not coming in T Code MB1A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing Goods Issue using T Code MB1A, the Cost Center field is not visible.

In the Configuration, the Cost Center field is mandatory,

Please note, we were using the T Code MB1A from a very long time and earlier Cost Center was coming. In the recent past, FFF functionality was activated. Not sure, seems the error is due that only, Do we need to apply any Notes for making the Cost Center visible in T Code MB1A

Request you to please guide.

Regards,

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check (in SHD0 transaction) whether any transaction variant exist for MB1A. If so, deactivate the same and check the scenario again. Also check whether any development is altering the standard. If both are not there, then I would suggest to raise an OSS ticket to SAP.

Regards,

AKPT

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your screenshot shows an order field in the header, can it be that you do this goods issue in reference to an order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, as per my knowledge, goods issue is not done with referece to an Order..

Regards,

Pramod

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the Reply.

Yes, Form-Fit-Function (FFF) Class was implemented. After that only we started facing this Issue.

Here we are not using T Code MIGO,

FYI, in T Code  MIGO, Cost Center is visible.

Regards,

Pramod

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this can be causes of the behavior in MB1A. What about other server (like development or quality) ?

Can you please check the screen painter for the program SAPLKACB and screen 1001 from SE80.

Can you see the field COBL-KOSTL as input = "Possible" ? (look into the blog post for more details )

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

..along with please check is it happening for one user only ?

Check the blog post and compare these all options in your system including any custom development.