cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with GRAC_UPLOAD_MIT_ASSIGNMENTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm having problems while trying to upload mitigation roles using GRAC_UPLOAD_MIT_ASSIGNMENTS program, these were downloaded from our development system using GRAC_DOWNLOAD_MIT_ASSIGNMENTS however when we try to upload them in our quality system the following error is showed:

"I:GRAC_SOD_MESSAGE:628"

"Invalid Role: XX_XXX_XXXX at line number XX"

There are some mitigated roles which were updated via NBWC in our quality system and when we do a download and upload these are imported successfully however if we use the file that we have from our development system it will not take them.

We already ran a full sync in all our connectors as per note 2011870 but the problem still persists.

I compared both .txt files and the format looks the same, additionally if we put any additional roles in the file that we download from quality it will import the roles, but when it gets to the new records which were inserted it will throw the error message.

The format is the following:

System    Risk ID Rule ID    Control ID      Valid From     Valid To       Monitor    Status          Role

*                X03Y*    *         XMR0000130    11/08/2013    11/08/2015    USERID       X    XX_XX_XXX_XXXX

We are currently using GRC 10.1 SP-Level 6

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error comes because of two reasons

1.Mitigation control is does not exist in destination system.

2.Role is does not exist in table GRACEXTOBJ

check the below Note

2101309 - Mitigation assignment upload throws Invalid Role error

Regards

Baithi