Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info cube dimension

former_member358086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The infocube contains some line item dimensions.

I am unable to change the  dimension properties from line item and add additional objects to the cube.

can you advice on the changes to be done . I got to add infoobjects to the cube ?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think once defined as line item, you can´t undo. You have to create a new dimension.

former_member358086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi new dimension should not stop from activating the cube . The flag for line item is not changing (display option) ?

The cube is in inactive state and I want to change the flag and activate the cube ?

Regards.

former_member358086
Participant
0 Kudos

See the line item flag  ? I want to change the flag . The cube is inactive status ,not getting activated.

Regards.

swati_gawade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Is this Dev or Prod?

May be you should try with deleting the data from cube and then delete and recreate the dimention, if possible.

Hope this helps.

-Swati.

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want change the description of any diemension (normal dimension/line item dimension ) first delete the data form CUBE

after deleting the data form cube you are able to change the description and moving the char one dimension to another dimension.

Thanks,

phani.

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

You can not change the flag if cube contains data, first delete the data and then change the flag.

Regards,

Vengal.

Answers (0)