cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong GL in service PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,

I am trying to create a service po but system is picking wrong gl from obyc.. the following config i have done for service po

1)Created a Service Material Group

2)Created a Valuation class.

3)mapped service material group to valuation class

4)maintained gl for VAX,VBR and VKP in GBB with Valuation class

5) maintained gl in WRX

6) aslo checked account assignment category cost center ( HAD VAX in ome9)

still when PO is made, wrong gl is picked up for service po.

Please find the attached screenshot of config and guide me why different GL is picked

Regards,

Abhay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the G/L account is picked again the material group.

Have a look into the document for more details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii Dibyendu,

I have done config as per ur document only... but still wrong was picking up

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post screen shot of step 3,4,5 and result (as it is in this document).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the above screenshot of step 3,4,5

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what is the valuation class assigned with the service master 3000201 from t-code AC03.

As you are using service master, then  system will consider the valuation class which is assigned with service master record (AC03).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii Dibyendu,

Thanks dibyendu. the issue was in service master wrong valuation class was assigned in ac03 and i changed and it was picking write gl... and Dibyendu can we assign tax code to material group .. if yes please tell how?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. It is not possible assign tax code to material group. You can bring the tax code in PO line item by using condition technique. For more details, please check the document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

thanks for the documents but client showed me a material group in which when he puts that materials group, service tax code is automatically calculated for that group

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

check OKB9 tcode once whether is there any G/L account assigned for the cost center.

Regards,

B V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay can you share the error of account assignment.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Also check if you have specified the material master as well in the PO and if you the account assignment category on PO is for a cost center? Also check the change logs on the PO, if the same has been manually updated post determination of the GL Account based on OBYC Configuration.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii sanil,

yes it is for cost center and we are making a new PO for testing purpose for correct gl..

Please guide me

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Have you maintained correct material group in service PO? Share screen shot of service PO.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Mukhtar,

Please refer the above screenshot for service Po

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned any GL in PO, if not check if GL assigned against GBB-VBR with respect to valuation class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Mukesh,

I have not assigned any gl in PO, and the gl i have assigned in gbb-vbr is 58150100 and i have maintained gbb-vax also 58150100 but system is picking 58012000. Please find the attached screenshot for the same

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume, here your valuation class is showing 9999. Please check and revert back with the screen shot of all setting (as per this document, step 3,4,5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have replied with step 3,4,5 in reply, Please guide me whst went wrong in configuration

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Have you assigned the GL 58012000 in OBYC without valuation class for VBR?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Mukhtar,

The gl assigned with valuation class in obyc is 58070000 and not 58012000 and now when i making a service po , its not showing any gl and giving an information of "System could not determine a consumption account for service 3000201"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii mukhtar,

When i changed Account assignment from VBR To VAX system is determining 58012000 and when i change to VBR... its showing information regarding no consumption account found... please guide me