cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have a web-based interface for Lumira that also performs Ad-Hoc visualizations on data that should be loaded live from HANA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to have a web-based interface for Lumira that also performs Ad-Hoc visualizations on data that should be loaded live from HANA. I have another tool that puts data into HANA, So don't want to reload this new data into Lumira every time I want to run a report.

so do i  have the ability to create polished ad hoc dashboards, reports, infographics and storyboards Apart from Ad-Hoc reports, I also need a dashboard with some fixed reports that update with the live data.

So please suggest me to accomplish this task.

Thanks and regards
Shashi kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - have you looked at using Lumira Cloud?  cloud.saplumira.com ?

If you search for Lumira Cloud you should find some examples

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy Powlas thanks for reply

I have tried some examples using the cloud.saplumira.com i could not find web-based interface for Lumira, and the direct connection to hana is also not provided

So is their any way integrating with the web also suggest me some resources

Thanks and Regards
Shashikiran

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have a look at Ludek's document here which contains links:

Ludek has also attached the PAM's as zipped files; Lumira comes in many flavors so I encourage you to research options

Also see this "HANA Live" document:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi
I'm currently working with SAP Lumira server.

I created Analytical view for my schema which automatically loads data set to Lumira server. So, now I have some data sets in Lumira server which I would like to visualize. But it is taking indefinite time to load the data set (in visualize tab) which is blocking my work.

Kindly let me know the root cause for this "indefinite loading" and how I can resolve this issue.

And Also,

Are there any RESTful apis inorder to integrate the visualized reports which are Present in Lumira server into the HTML?

Kindly Respond.

Answers (0)