cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying two event handlers on a same line in Web Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently working on a new scenario for a client where the aim is to link two freight units (one for import, one for export).

I think it is possible to create an event handler set to link the two of them but I do not manage to find if it possible to display only one line in the Web interface.

This line will contain some fields of the first freight unit and some of the other. It is also supposed to display all the events of the two freight units.

Does anyone have inputs on that ?

Moreover, I saw in the web interface configuration that there is a part where you can put "event handler set fields". But when I put something there and I save it goes back to the classic displayed fields. Do I have to parameter these fileds previously somewhere ?

Thank you for your help.

Perrine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kevin_wilson2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Perrine,

The solution to your challenge is not to do as you suggested. That technique is not supported and not desired. What you would need to do is handle it earlier in the process by creating another EH Type for your "Consolidated FU" where you keep the unique fields for import and export. All events would go to this EH (based on the tracking ID) but the events pertaining to the Import FU will only go to that FU in order to maintain that EH integrity. Build your Web UI around the Consolidated FU....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help Kevin.

I will do it that way.

Perrine

Answers (0)