Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of posted depreciation

former_member193801
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a requirement where client is not running the Depreciation in the Asset Accounting. But Erroneously they posted they posted the depreciation for few assets. When i am trying to close the Fiscal year for 2013 the system throwing the error message saying depreciation not posted completely.

When i am updating the assets with depreciation key 0000 it is showing the error message like

Depreciation key ZM03 should no longer be changed (Please check)

Message no. AA191

Any help on this really appreciated...

BR

Ranjith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me, kindly check in the configuration of depreciation key ZM03 and 0000 through AFAMA T-Code that whether 'Depreciation to the Day' box is having same value in both depreciation keys or not. As this error comes up when in one depreciation area tick is there in the above box and in other depreciation key the tick is not there.

Regards,

Malhar.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I think it is a warning message not a error message. Press enter and save the changes.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

Find the Asset document which posted the depreciation for Few assets you mentioned and reverse the same using AB08.

Note posting depreciation on a monthly basis is recommended. Also please note that changing dep key to 0 after posting depreciation for few months is not possible you need to create a new Time Period Interval for the same asset and assign the dep key to the new interval.

Regards,

M S Lokesh