cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-47

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we post a Down payment request through F-47, its gets picked in Payment Run F110 and  ZP Document gets created and a Debit entry gets posted on Vendor Books. However, if I have other Invoices of smaller Amounts posted on Vendor Books which needs to be paid, but overall the Vendor Balance is Debit. Hence, my other Invoices does not get paid. Also, there is no option of blocking these ZP Documents in order to pay the other Invoices.

Please suggest.

Best Fegards,

Farhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

When you created Down payment request you have 2 ways to pay .

1) f-48 where its has different document type I believe KZ/KR .

2) F110 where its create a ZP doocument type .

You have option when you run payment run f110 then please go to Edit payment proposal and double click on vendor and then double click on ZP docuemnt . here you can enter Payment block "A" which block for currenct payment run .

many Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All. Do we have a option to amend at Document level either while posting of F-47 Document or after its posted;  as our Payment Process is automated and the Payments team does not encourage manual intervention. Pls advise.

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

your question still unclear little bit to me. If you do mean that you need f110 to pick any invoice yu have to make sure of two things ..

1. That the mentioned invoices is due at the date of f110 run.

2. Its not blocked for payment (no payment block indicator applied for this invoice.

Please share screen shot if our answers is not satisfying you..

Regards

Mahmoud El nady

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud,

Thanks for your reply. I am re-posting my original Question :

When we post a Down payment request through F-47, its gets picked in Payment Run F110 and  ZP Document gets created and a Debit entry gets posted on Vendor Books. However, if I have other Invoices of smaller Amounts posted on Vendor Books which needs to be paid, but overall the Vendor Balance is Debit. Hence, my other Invoices does not get paid. Also, there is no option of blocking these ZP Documents in order to pay the other Invoices.

Please suggest.

So basically, I do not want my debit posted (through F-47 and cleared through F110 ) via a ZP Document to affect payment of other Invoices of smaller Amounts. In the answers given by experts above it is mentioned that only option available is blocking of ZP Document type at the time of F110 Pay run or blocking of that particular Document. But since Payments are generally automated, we would like to high no manual intervention at the time of Pay run.

Hence, is there a option available apart from changes in F110 manually to block the ZP Advance payment Document.

Best Regards,

Farhan

mohdfarhaankhan@gmail.com

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i do think that the above answer from the expert is best to achieve your requirements .. you may have the option to block the ZP doc either from FB02 or F110. or you can simply exclude this type of doc. from the selection as mentioned above..

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farhan,

If you do want to select the ZP document type while run F110, then go to free selection tab in F110, select document type from the field name,select exclude values check box and maintain the value as ZP and run the APP. Then system won't pick the document type.

Regards,

Mukthar