cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ack error in SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Scenario is from Proxy to JDBC and it is Asynchronous interface in nature.

As part of the migration, the interface has been transported from old 7.1 to new 7.4 (dual) system.

This Interface is working well on the old PI 7.1 Prod server without any issue.

But on the new Prod server 7.4 it shows successful message on SXMB_MONI but "Ack.Status" has symbol "Still waiting for Acknowledgement"

And on SMQ2, the Ack message is stuck with this error message  "I Error CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND.OUTBINDING: Q"

ESR and ID objects related to this Interface are exactly same in both (old and new) PI systems.

Can you please tell me whether any settings required to enable acknowledgements in new PI ?

Regards,

Moorthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you verify if the below module parameters are configured? If not add them manually and see if that helps.

generateSysAck true

ignoreDuplicate true

Refer to Page 8

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70066f78-7794-2c10-2e8c-cb967cef4...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hareesh,

Thanks for your quick response.

But in my Old PI (7.1) environment there is no Sender channel configured for Proxy. And it is working is there without any issue. Pls let me know if there is any setting required.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you are not using the soap adapter with xi protocol? Are you still using the XI adapter which hits the IE directly??

If so can you confirm the RFC destination configuration in ECC? I mean path & type of connection ?