cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while create sales order utilizing customer-material info record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created customer-material info record.

And when i create sales order and keyed in the customer-specific material number, it prompts error,

"Material K-4711-10 is not defined for sales org.1000,  distr.chan.12, language DE Message no. V1382"

I did keyed in sales org 1000 and distr. chan. 12 during creation of customer-material info records.

Thank you for replying.

Regards,

Anthony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through the SCN rules which you can find to your right screen once you logged in.  Search before posting for any queries and I am sure, 90% of your queries would have been answered in SCN and all you have to do is to search.  This is a repetitive query and has been discussed many times here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anthony,

When you created the Material Master (Transaction MM01; this would have been prior to creating the CMIR) for  K-4711-10, did you extend it to the proper sales org/dist channel (1111/12) using DE logon language?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy,

Thanks for your reply,

Could you further elaborate using the DE logon language, since i think i have created the material master and CMIR using the same Sales Org & Dist Channel (1000/12).

Thank you for your assistance,

Regards,

Anthony

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In MM02, in the material master -> additional data -> material description, can you add the description using language DE, then check?

Regards,