cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreement for service procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am trying to create Scheduling Agreement for Services to Maintain Validity period for a longer time and do

service entry sheet and invoice manually.

But am not able to do service entry sheet , is there any option to do SES

Other Side

I did frame work order ( FO Document type ) with in ME21N,  With validity periods and with GR/IR tick mark and Services tick mark and created Frame Work order . SES posted and MIRO posted.

If i want to through Scheduling Agreement is it possible or not

Regards

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scheduling agreement is a long term purchase agreement where  vendor supply the material, may be a quanity or value for which the delivery date with times are planned.

In your case, you can create contract for your service, then create purchase order WRT contract and finally go for  creation of service entry sheet WRT purchase order(service).

Regards,

Biju K

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are lots of discussion already there which are saying service entry sheet with regards to schedule agreement is not possible.

Service entry sheet is only possible with regards to the purchase order. Have a look into the existing discussion

Please search in SCN for more discussion.

Also please note: It is a public forum, you should not share you personal details with your any post. Please read The SCN Rules of Engagement

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"But am not able to do service entry sheet"

Are there any more details that you can provide?

Please read the section "SAP talks with you" in the blog

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.