cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New international address version through mass update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on a requirement and business wants to create New international address version through mass update process (file download & file upload).

I have 2 questions here:

1. Which entity can be used to create new international address version(i suppose 'name of person' not sure though as it does not contain all fields of international version data) but it contains name and search term1 that is mandatory to create international address?

2. When i am trying to download file for entity 'name of person', after execution no rows are getting transferred in file. I tried it using different customers, but it  seems that entity is not working properly. Please advise if this is due to some configuration missing in MDG.

Thanks in Advance!

Manisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

Were you able to resolve this? If yes, please advise the steps. We have the same requirement to update the Name and details of International Version using Mass Change.

billmeinweiser
Explorer
0 Kudos

Most likely, since this was so long ago, you have determined that it is the AD_POSTAL entity. The ADDRESS and  AD_NATION entities provide the Leading and Qualifying relationships.