Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Role CRM003 - Payer is missing in drop down

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I found BP role CRM003 - Payer is missing in BP (Tcode) drop down. Please suggest how to get it.

Thanks,

Shakti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194343
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shakti,

I faced the same problem, and after some debugging I found the solution. The reason is that when you open transaction BP, the function module BUS_TBZ0S_SELECT_WITH_RLTYP is called. This checks every role defined in customizing for the field "GP view". In case of CRM003, this field is set to CRM003 by default (as opposed to e.g. CRM004 where the field is empty). Then the function module checks whether any BDT-Datasets exist for this view (this is given in table TBZ0S). This is not the case for CRM003 (no entries in TBZ0S), so the role is considered "empty" (meaning nothing can be edited in BP transaction).

To fix this, you have to change the GP view entry for role CRM003 in customizing. Maybe CRM000 is a suitable setting here, as you probably want to set some sales-related data for your Payee. If you leave the field empty, it uses 000000 as a fallback.

I dont't know what is actually wrong here: Maybe there should be BDT sets for view CRM003? Might be worth to open a SAP Incident for that...

0 Kudos

Maintain corresponding entries in view V_TBZ0S for CRM003.  thanks.

UmBazarbaev
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

could you please explain why is this partner role is used?

Thank you for your answer in advance 😉

Regards

Umarjon