cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen several posts about bidding.But i am not getting clearl..so can anyone pls explain about that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

Thank you for your reply Sir, Now it is clear.

Regards

Meenu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenu

Request for Quotation ( RFQ ) is done with the traction code ME41 .where the specific document type and RFQ validity ( start date and end date ) as every bid must have a validly , so vendor must come up with there quotation on or before the validity date . Also we specify the purchasing organization and  purchasing group . In the header details we give a Reference number called Collective Number which is used latter during RFQ comparison . in the item over view the martial details are entered with qty . Then we enter the vendor details from whom we expect these RFQs . Then the RFQ is saved . Is there any change  required that can be done with ME42 . If the RFQ is subject to release strategy then with ME45 release the RFQ . Once the RFQ is released based on the output configuration the output send to vendor . When the Vendor came up with the quotation the quote price is entered with the T code ME47  with reference to the RFQ number . When all the quotation is entered and quotation validity overs the RFQ evaluation is done with T code ME49 with reference to the collective number with mean values or minimum value quotation . In mean value the median value is shown and how much other value differ from the median value shown in % . In minimum value the lowest value is shown and how much other value higher that the minimum value shown in % . Please note in SAP we can only do price comparison the other technical comparison is done out of SAP .

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

Thank you for your reply Sir, Now it is clear.

Regards

Meenu