Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP Customer UI queries - Vendor no / VAT registration no fields

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am using ERP customer UI. I have some queries and need your valuable input...

Forms-

Application configuration – BS_OVP_CU_CL

UI configuration – BS_CU_CL_OVP

Application name - BS_OVP_BP

1. How to add Control data-Vendor field details in ERP Customer UI? I don't see this field in Control data tab. I have done CVI setup already.

2. How to add VAT registration no - part of control data? - If I selected correct Tax Number Category in MDG and provide value in Tax number MDG field whether it is mapped to VAT Registration number in ECC after replication?

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kiran,

please make yourelf familiar with the additional information in http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7858, especially the business partner section for MDG-BP, MDG-C and MDG-S.

Best regards

Michael

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael. Referring to the same set of documents. Can you suggest if the customer is vendor as well how to assign it in MDG? Why the Vendor field is not part of MDG standard UI? I can enhance the UI but wanted to know why the field is not part of std UI?

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

It you want to define customer as Vendor then you need to assign Customer account group and Vendor account group to BP Group in CVI customatmization so when you create customer,vendor is also automatically created.

It you use Supplier UI then BP group is used as it is base for creation of customer or vendor in ecc thourgh CVI customization.

But if you use Vender Like UI instead of Supplier Like UI then you can field Vender number also

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

CVI setup is already done. My question is in the ERP customer UI, I don't see the Vendor field. If you check in ECC - control data, vendor no field is available which is missing in ERP customer UI. Whether I need to extend that field and add it in UI or is there any other way out to get this field available?

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjay...

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any update on this? Do I need to add Vendor field in the UI?

Kiran

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

the Vat registration number is Hidden in Genil Layer stored in table DFKKBPTAXNUM and can be update Via:CVIS_EI_VAT_DATA,I am not sure how..If I get any thing I willrevert back to you.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Shankar. I will also check. Do you know in which UIBB I can find the vendor field? I am using ERP customer UI and in my case customer can be vendor also.

Thanks

Kiran