cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOD User Violation report by Business Role

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Is there a current method for generating a User violation report that shows all SOD's via the technical role and which Business role that, the Technical role is associated to in GRC?

Currently the reports that I am seeing do provide the transaction, authorization, and technical role level of any violation and what business process triggered it but does not show which business role(s) that these conflicting SOD's reside in.  (especially if a user is assigned to 2 or more business roles)

Audit is pulling reports of users with SOD's and asking to re-mediate the SOD but currently we have to do dumps of all of the business roles a user is assigned to and then compare the role listed in the violation with the technical roles listed in the assigned business roles of the user.

is this available at all?  or maybe in 10.1?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

you can switch to "Detail View" so that you see the roles where the transactions/authorizations coming from.

Also see note: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2050822

Does that answer your question?

Best regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the Response Alessandro:

I already had the Technical role details from the backend, what I am looking for is which Business Role that those technical roles are found in that the user is assigned to.

in your screen shoot you see two tabs...Role/Profile and Composite.

What I am looking for is another tab next to those that is Business Role.   (photo-shopped a picture to show example)

Former Member
0 Kudos

unless you are saying that, the note you provided does that?   If it does then I will have to wait as we are a month away from upgrading GRC 10.1

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

yes exactly - the new feature comes with the note. It is also possible to implement this note in 10.0 (it's included in SP17 but can be implemented earlier).

See the following screenshot how it looks like in an productive environment after implementing this note:

[BR] stands for Business Role.

Hope this answer the question.

Bestregards,

Alesandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alessandro,

Thank you for your prompt and informative reply.      I have added this update to our project plan for the upcoming upgrade so that we remember to include this as a step to get it working.   

Thanks!

Michael

Answers (0)