cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to load database information. Details: The database connector 'crdb_adoplus.dll' could not be loaded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have been getting the following error:

"Failed to load database information. Details: The database connector 'crdb_adoplus.dll' could not be loaded."

I am running CR Professional; Product Type: Full Product Version: 11.0.0.895. I did recently upgrade the runtime to SP4. It seems I can create a report with the report wizard but am not able to refresh the report data or verify the database of existing reports.

I did some research and found this post.

Click here  The database connector 'crdb_adoplus.dll' cannot be loaded.

If this is a solution I can use, would my config file be in Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\common\4.0\crystalreportviewrers12\web.config? That is the only config file I see.

If so, would I put the code between <appSettings> </appSettings>  in visual studio?

Thank you, Laura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

In CR Designer you will not get that error so are you developing in some program language and if so what is it?

Is this a WEB or Windows app?

And it doesn't make sense, you say you are using XI but the viewers folder you are referencing is for CR 2008???

Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013 where this error would be the only place that error would be generated. So the likely problem is CR 2008 is not supported in those versions of VS.

Don

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Update you t CR 11.0 install to CR 11.5. See this blog on how to:

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter