cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Custom Fields on Ad-Hoc Issues in GRC PC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All -

We have a requirement to create a custom field on ad-hoc issues in GRC Process Control 10.1.  I have created custom fields on test plans and controls previously, but have not created custom fields on ad-hoc issues.  I have not been able to find any SAP documentation that states whether or not custom fields can be created for ad-hoc issues.  Has anyone done this?  If yes, can you please share any documentation on how to create these custom fields for ad-hoc issues?  Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Taylor,

Procedure to add a Customer Defined Field (CDF) in any screen of Process control is same. You only need to change is..object name. Did you refer to the below SAP Note  which helps to define CDF?

1655539 - Add user-defined fields

If not, please review this and add the custom field in adhoc issue page. You can also review the below SAP Notes which has the latest fixes for this area once you are able to manage the CDF in the page.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj

former_member235395
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for the info.  I have been able to maintain the values for pre-delivered fields on ad-hoc issues (i.e. source field) but would like to add a brand new custom field.  Just not sure if Ad-Hoc Issues are an object in GRC that can have custom fields created.  Thanks for the response!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taylor,

follow instructions in this link and update the fields as shown in the picture below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rahul!  Hope you are well!  Thanks for the info but it looks like the SAP documentation doesn't list Ad-Hoc issues as an object where custom fields can be created.  And the screenshot you included shows how to make existing fields an optional or required field.  Just looking to see if anyone has successfully created a custom field on ad-hoc issues.  The link you provided was helpful though!