cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change theme in global settings applications

0 Kudos

Hi,

I trying to change the global application parameters in the application  WD_GLOBAL_SETTING to change the theme of all the webdynpro abap applications, but whenever I change the value, the value is getting changed and corresponding theme is applied, but the issue is that it is not asking for a transport  request, whenever there is a change in the value of a parameter in this application.

Can you all suggest on how to change the existing theme SAP_CORBU to sap_tradeshow, which would create a transport request and can be transported to higher landscapes.

Regards,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhav,

There is no way to transport these changes they are client specific and have to done seperately in each system ( Like DEV, QA, PRD).

Thanks

Phani

0 Kudos

Hi Phani&Karan,

what are the roles required to modify this application, as of now i can edit them with developer roles, but want to know what are the required roles to modify the parameters in this application.

Regards,

Madhav

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Please check this note,which suggets to make the changes in the application, as the chnages are client specific,

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2086049

Regards,

Harsha

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basic access to SE80 and table updation role for parameter updation is enough

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

earlier i had to do some changes to WD_GLOBAL_SETTING. But i didn't find any way to transport it.

but, i was able to go and make changes in all the systems in the landscape.

Thank you,

Kiran