cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Recreate the Business layer for Deleted Universe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have moved the universe from DEV to PROD insted of copy. after MOVE i have lost the universe from DEV folder then the reports pointing to the DEV are not working . Now my DEV universe is moved , there is no universe in DEV Folder then i have placed my back up universe in to DEV folder and returns with the error named "You do not have the right to access data returned by this universe. (Error: INF )" , If i try to edit the qurey returns with error named "No business layer sent back from server"  and i try to change source of my DEV reports but the Change Source option is disabled.

The below options i have tried

1. Refresh Structurre of universe and Exported

2. Request the universe and connection access from BO admin team (They have refused)

Please suggest me if there any work around.

Thanks in advanse.

Regards

MKR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Grant permission to the user on top of the universe, universe connection , folders and reports under the folders.

Before doing this login with admin account and test running of the reports. if there are no issues with admin then just grant the user access. its simple

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the CUID of the universe is changed, than reports will not work.

Looks like you lost the rights on the new universe. Unless your admin team gives you permissions on the universe and connection, you will not be able to refresh the reports.