cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure Creation

0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I'm creating an A/R report in SAP because the standard report will not allow me to pull in my extension fields. Currently, I'm trying to recreate some Key Figures that are in the standard report. I've put in an incident to be able to learn how they built the specific Key Figures. For the one Key Figure, they responded:

Restricted Key Figure on top of FINDUEU04_CKF_01. Restriction is: Characteristic "Due Date" (SP_CDT_F_DATE) is Lower Than or Equal To parameter "Due Date" (PARA_DUE_BEG_STR_09).

I know how to set the restriction with "Due Date" as being Lower Than or Equal To but I do not know what to put for the last part where the parameter is "Due Date". I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like when I choose Lower Than or Equal To. There is no option to choose "Due Date" as the parameter, only an actual date.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Does it matter what date I choose for this?

Thanks!

Charles

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

HarshalVakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Charles,

If I understand correctly, you want to create the restricted Key figure where due date should be a parameter?

If so Can you check below screenshot.

And then after selecting value for selection type, You can set the default value for the selection.

If user wants, he can select anyother date(s) / Interval to get the reports.

Selecting the restriction type as fixed, and then setting up the fixed value selection will always execute report with the value entered.

For example : If you select Restriction type as fixed and set the fixed value equal to 29.04.2015, system will execute the report for due date equal to 29.04.

Please close this thread, if this answers your query.

Regards,

Harshal