Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Career

Former Member
0 Kudos

I complete my online training course in FICO looking for opportunity but almost every job in sap need 4 or 5 years experience. No experience no job no job no experience. I do't know haw to brake this any opinion or suggestion. Any place for new person in FICO. IF there any opining I am open to relocated in any where US.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dareal_michael
Explorer
0 Kudos

Abdul,

It is indeed a tricky situation and not at all an easy situation. To crack open  your first job at the  interview you need to show a lots of understanding about the module.You can get this through dedicating your time in SCN and practicing your configuration skills in IDES server.

Keep on trying until you get through. All the best Buddy...Trust me I had gone through the same situation.

Regards,

Dareal

8 REPLIES 8

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abdul,

It is difficult to break into SAP job market for beginners across all modules!

You have to show hard work, persistence and positivity. The cycle has to be:

No experience > dummy experience by study, practice in sandbox, answering SCN questions > Interview for job > keep going to interviewers till you get a job > learn on the job

TW

0 Kudos

If u don't have a job how u show hard work. How I get Entry Level job with out dummy experienc

0 Kudos

Abdul,

How to get an entry level job? The answer is try, try and try.

Work hard, have a good hold on the theory.

TW

0 Kudos

Correct Answer which is said by TW

0 Kudos

KONKA,

Thanks! Actually the "try, try, try" continues throughout a SAP consultants work life. I have some experience but still every day I try to survive, to interact with users clearly, to gather the exact requirements etc. to study and keep the concepts clear.

Because, the client is always evaluating and will disengage you once he finds that you are not adding value!

TW

dareal_michael
Explorer
0 Kudos

Abdul,

It is indeed a tricky situation and not at all an easy situation. To crack open  your first job at the  interview you need to show a lots of understanding about the module.You can get this through dedicating your time in SCN and practicing your configuration skills in IDES server.

Keep on trying until you get through. All the best Buddy...Trust me I had gone through the same situation.

Regards,

Dareal

0 Kudos

I am searching entry level job on indeed or dice even entry level jobs required tree years or five experience and life cycle project.

0 Kudos

Abdul,

For entry level positions (SAP consultant), what kind of SAP experience are they asking - SAP end user? Please give details

There might be many "varieties" of SAP "consultant" entry level jobs. You have to sort and apply, based on your profile.

I have interviewed beginners in the past, my focus was to understand if their concepts were clear in important SD areas e.g. pricing, copy control, how they communicated (taking a standard process) You have to be clear, concise and logical, perseverant; as you are a beginner you do not have any technical work experience e.g. tickets solved or enhancements completed, but that is understandable! Show great interest in learning SAP, this will help your chances of success in interviews.

TW