SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumable budget negative through FMJ2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read all the discussions on this releated issue and almost did all the suggested config's. But still, if i try to carry forward a PO from old fical year to new the, consumbale budget of the nw FY goes negative. The configs that are done are as below.

Regards

Tushar

20 REPLIES 20

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What update profile in FM do you use? What are the settings for creation of entry documents?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Regards

Tushar

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmm... Everything seems to be in order. And you say that no CFWD documents are created?

Do you have values in FMCCFD table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, there are documents in  FMCCFD table.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case, you have your budget carried-forward. Why do you think that it is not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) When I am carryforwarding a open PO to new fiscal year through FMJ2, with an option "Update      without check", the consumable budget of the new fiscal year becomes neagitive and all the      transactions gives budget error.

2) When I am carryforwarding a open PO to new fiscal year through FMJ2, with an option "X check", then i get a error message "Annual budget exceeded by (FM PB Availability Control) for document item 00010" message no. FMAVC005.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run FMAVCREINIT transaction for both sender and receiver year and try again.

Presence of entries in FMCFFD implies budgetary documents. Check them and see that they were created on the relevant budgetary address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have run FMAVCREINIT for all years and checked the relevant budgetary address, the problem still persists. During analysis now, i found that the commitment document for the purhase order is not being generated. can this be the reason for the issue.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no commitment document, what do you carry-forward?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is an asset po and the commitment document for po is not generated. I want to carry foward this po. Tried RKANBU01 but still..

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no commitment, there will be no carry-forward. You should reconstruct FM commitment via FMN4N transaction. If FM assignment of PO is not correct, that it does not allow commitment creation, you have first to reassign this PO via FMCB and FMCT transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done as you said above but still the available budget has gone negative in new fiscal year.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, we have a misunderstanding here... If you don't have commitment, then there is no carry-forward and your negative budget is caused by something else.

Now, if you reconstructed commitment and succeeded with carry-forward, then there should be no problem. Since I cannot look into your system, I'd suggest that you publish printscreen of FMIOI table for this PO. If, even after this, I'll be unable to see what the problem is, I'd suggest you to go and check with OSS service. To my opinion, there is no bug, just something that you miss/skip in the process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

The available amout is negative as shown below after carrforwarding the PO without chek through FMJ2.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without FMIOI data I cannot say much. As for your report, check that consumable budget in your AVC definition, the type that you use for carry-over of budget, is not excluded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the FMIOI data for the said PO:

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now, check FMCCFD table for this PO (REFBN field), if there is any budgetary document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

FMCCFD for that PO

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That means that the budget is duly carried-forward: budgetary documents are present. So, your issue is with reporting. You should check if AVC is taking on board the budget type that you use for YE process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please guide how to check the said settings