cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting cost line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I've maintenance order in PM module that already settle to internal order.

User had wrong input cost element in maintenance order. my question is there any way to post manuallt cost from one cost element to another cost element with same maintenance order without FI posting ?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ione S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If I am correct...you have posted a wrong material in your PM order which shows a wrong element of material consumption..is it?

Now you want to correct it by posting the correct material to your maint order. follow the steps:

1. Reverse settlement of PM Order

2. Reverse material consumption (wrong one) mov type 202

3. Then issue correct material to order (201)

4. Do settlement

Kamal

former_member223812
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siahaan,

As Maintenance order already settled and you would like  to do changes at the Maintenance order  level...Possible steps if you are using classic GL

Step 1 : Reverse the settlement

Step 2: Repost costs KB11N- with sender and receiver with same order but give old and new cost element

Step3 : Proceed with settlement

Regards,

Sekhar T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iwan,

There is no direct entry mode in CO to switch the cost element, it can only be done for the other cost objects.

The Settlement anyway needs to be reversed as its incorrect and then manual reposting and reexecuting the settlement should help.

So I agree with Sekhar.

Thanks & Regards

Subhasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sekhar,

In KB11N there is no Old cost element and New Cost Element.

There is an error if i put same order as sender and receiver.

any suggest ?

Thank you,

Iwan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try posting a negative value to the "old" cost element and a positive value to the "new" cost element

Althea