cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting import error in jsp in creating war project of masthead for portal 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error in customize masthead war project in jsp for import statement.

<%@ page import="com.sapportals.htmlb.*"%>

<%@ page import="com.sapportals.htmlb.hovermenu.*"%>

<%@ page import="com.sap.security.api.UMFactory"%>

<%@ page import="com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.license.ILicenseService"%>

<%@ taglib uri="prt:taglib:tlhtmlb" prefix="hbj"%>

I have asked basis team for jar relative to these but they have not found in system.

We are using portal 7.31 version.

Kindly help me to remove this error from jsp.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And what is the error?

Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) For <%@ page import="com.sapportals.htmlb.*"%>

error is "The import com.sapportals.htmlb cannot be resolved"

2)for <%@ page import="com.sap.security.api.UMFactory"%>

error is

Multiple annotations found at this line:

- Can not find the tag library descriptor for

"prt:taglib:tlhtmlb"

- The import com.sap.security.api.UMFactory cannot be

resolved

- The import com.sap.security.api.UMFactory cannot be

resolved

3)for <%@ taglib uri="prt:taglib:tlhtmlb" prefix="hbj" %>

error is

- Can not find the tag library descriptor for

"prt:taglib:tlhtmlb"

4) for <%@ page import="com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.license.ILicenseService"%>

error is

- The import com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.license cannot be

resolved

- The import com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.license cannot be

resolved

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Please open your standard war file and try to find out jar files under lib folder.

Copy these jar files from standard and paste to your customize project and regenerate jar file again.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemendra,

I have created project for standard war file in NWDS and checked lib folder of this in workspace but there is not specified jar file.

As directly it not possible to check lib folder of standard war file i have created project of standard war in Netweaver developer studio and check lib folder of that in project created in respective workspace.

Is this the correct way to check this or if any alternative way to check this please provide me guideline about that.

Regards,

Swati Joshi

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's correct Swati, please paste the jar files from standard war file's lib folder to your NWDS project.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks from my last reply you get confused.Actually I have not find jar files in standard war file's lib folder.

Please give me alternate way to find these jars.

Regards,

Swati

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Plesae first download the SAP standard war file from EP and open it through 7-ZIP and you will find jar files under lib folder.

Copy these files and use.

Thanks,

Hamendra

0 Kudos

Hello Hamendra,

I belong to the same team, from BASIS end, in which Swati is working.

Can you please name the standard WAR file ( which we have to download from Operating System level, on which SAP is installed , if I am not wrong) ?

To be more specific, we are unable to find the following jar files, by searching on the OS level:

1) htmlb.jar
2) com.sap.portal.htmlb_api.jar
3) com.sap.portal.htmlbbridge.jar
4) java.util.jar.

5) com.sap.Security.api.jar
6) com.sap.portal.license.runtime_api.jar

If you can guide us, it would be of great help to us.

Regards,

Hrishav

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishav,

If you are changing masthead war of portal then you have to use the below jar file under path of standard *.masthead war's folder (private\lib)

com.sap.portal.navigation.masthead_core.jar

Please put this file under the same folder (private/lib) in your NWDS.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemendra,

Yes this jar file is in correct folder of customize masthead war project (WEB-INF->Lib-Private) and in build path i have checked also.

Do you mean we need to set it to lib-private of standard war project instead of customize one at time configure build path for customize war project.

Regards,

Swati Joshi

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

If it is there in your csutomize then it's alright. But could you please past the error messages again as you should not get any error message now.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemendra,

At first i have done this and after that even i was facing error that's why i created this thread.

Kindly check my first post for error.

Getting import error in jsp in creating war project of masthead for portal 7.31

This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)

Swati Joshi Glass

Hi,

I am getting error in customize masthead war project in jsp for import statement.

<%@ page import="com.sapportals.htmlb.*"%>

<%@ page import="com.sapportals.htmlb.hovermenu.*"%>

<%@ page import="com.sap.security.api.UMFactory"%>

<%@ page import="com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.license.ILicenseService"%>

<%@ taglib uri="prt:taglib:tlhtmlb" prefix="hbj"%>

I have asked basis team for jar relative to these but they have not found in system.

We are using portal 7.31 version.

Kindly help me to remove this error from jsp.

Thanks in advance.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Please get the jars from the below mentioned paths and add these jar to your project.

1) htmlb.jar
2) com.sap.portal.htmlb_api.jar
3) com.sap.portal.htmlbbridge.jar

Please copy from the below path

j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\portalapps\com.sap.portal.htmlb\lib contains an htmlb.jar and an htmlbbridge.jar

4) java.util.jar.

can be downloadef from net.

Copy from the below path

<installation dir>\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.security_2.0.0\lib

6) com.sap.portal.license.runtime_api.jar

Copy from the below path

j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\portalapps\com.sap.portal.license.runtime\lib\com.sap.portal.license.runtime_api.jar

Thanks,

Hamendra

0 Kudos

Hello Hamendra,

We checked for the path at the OS level, but strangely after the path

j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/irj/servlet_jsp/irj/root/WEB-INF

we have only deployment directory, rather than portal ( as mentioned above by you).

Till now only have been able to find the file:

Regards,

Hrishav

0 Kudos

Hello Hamendra,

I have some queries for you ( please spare me if my queries are childish, as I am a BASIS person) :

1. I have read various SCN links / blogs and some point towards customization of AFP masthead and some point towards customization of standard masthead.

I downloaded WAR file for both the masthead and saw that there are 4 JSP files in standard masthead ( HeaderiView.jsp, light_HeaderiView.jsp, LoginRedirect.jsp & LogOffConfirmMsg.jsp) whereas in AFP masthead, there is only one jsp ( Masthead.jsp).

Also read in one of the threads that, The Ajax Framework Page (AFP) is the default framework page for all 7.30 SAP NetWeaver Portal installations. Not sure whether it the same for 7.31 as well.

Can you please point out something in this direction?

2. Is there any way in which we can find out which is the currently active and (or) default frame work page for our portal ( NW 7.31) ? Under the portal content, I can see 3 different framework page. So a bit confused in this aspect.

Also if we are able to point towards the currently active framework page, how can we locate the corresponding WAR file for the same?

3. The jar files which are shown as missing to Swati, in the custom WAR file on which she is working right now, is also being shown as missing in the standard masthead ( and not the standard AFP masthead)

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Hrishav

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishav,

Please see my repsonose below

1. For your first point, please go through the below discussion and hope it will help you

2. You can check it but it will not make any difference as further customization depends upon your requirement.

3. Please copy these war files from portal server and try to open these war files through 7 - ZIP and you will see all the supporting jar files.

Could you pleaes let me know if I have made any sense.

Thanks,

Hamendra

0 Kudos

Hello Hamendra,

I have studying about the 1st two queries which I had put up to you. Still a bit dicey about. The link which you shared doesn't satisfactorily answer my queries.

For my 3rd query, I downloaded the standard AFP masthead from portal to my local machine and opened it using 7-zip, but couldn't find the missing jar files in the same.

Regards,

Hrishav

Answers (0)