cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCA import failed (CM Services)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm currently flowing the guide by Harald (how to setup NWDI with CM Services...) and have hit an issue when trying to import the SAP required libraries (SCAs) into the development configuration.

Section 3.2 of:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-47484

The only difference it seems is that I'm using Deployable Export instead of Source Export for the Development Configuration (CTS System).

I transferred all the SCA files from my PO installation to the inbox of NWDI and along with the extra SCAs I needed which downloaded from SAP.

The synchronize service recognises the files in the inbox and I select import on all the entries.

When i hit synchronize the import fails on the first file and quits, with exception:

DIImport_InvalidFileContentException: The file
D:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\WDRUNTIME08_0-20009963.SCA cannot be imported, because
it does not fit to the target configuration. Either the file does not contain
any sources or archives or the configuration does not contain the software
component.

PO is version 7.4 SP8

NWDI is 7.4 SP9

We are using PO SLD as the central SLD

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189220
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gary,

If you it is not too late you might consider the following...

In CM Services for your track, the WD-RUNTIME is a SC which does not have sources (SAP proprietary). However most probably you have configured it as 'To Be Developed'. This is why such error appears.

The WD-RUNTIME component have to be 'unchecked' from Software Component Definition tab in CM Services.

1. Please uncheck WD-RUNTIME and only the Developed SC will stay. If you click on the Developed SC you might see displayed the WD-RUNTIME but it will be without check 'To Be Developed'.

2. After that Save.

3. In Related Links please press Synchronize Services.

Regards

Milen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milen,

I resolved this eariler, but Yes, you are spot on. I had SCs marked as 'to be developed'.

Regards,

Gary

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member610632
Participant
0 Kudos

我按照这个答案解决了。把这些选项取消了,就没问题