Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see Custom Catalogs in PFGC Role maintenance for HR Renewal 2.0

inna_vine
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear HCM Experts,

We are trying to make HR Renewal 2.0 work. Right now, our problem is the following - we have created a several custom catalogs in SPB:

However, when I try to add this catalog to a role, does not matter custom role or standard role, I cannot see the option "Catalog", the only available options are Fiori Tile Group or Fiori Tile Catalog:

If I select one of them, of course I do not see my custom catalogs created via SPB, all I see are real FIORI Groups or Catalogs:

Also, unlike the roles in other forum images, if I look at the role link reference, I see that the "standard" ESS role catalog is also of Fiori Tile type:

So, I guess some steps are missing?  I was following this blog and HR Renewal book - but the behaviour I see is different than described in both.

Could anyone help with any suggestions?

Thank you in advance,

Inna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KevinMoore
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Inna

I had a similar issue, I just tried adding my catalogue name to the PFCG role and saving it and it worked.

Also have you set up the Customising and Workbench transports and add the parameters to your user profile in SU01 - i had some odd behaviours until I set this up.

• Parameter /UI2/WDC_DEVCLASS: mapped this parameter to a Z-package
  • Parameter /UI2/WD_TRKORR_CONF: mapped this to a workbench request
  • Parameter /UI2/WD_TRKORR_CUST: mapped this to a customizing request

also here is a collection of links all things HR Renewal

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/employee-self-service/blog/2014/04/18/hcm-ehp5-ehp6-and-hr-rene...

inna_vine
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

Thank you very much for the reply! I have assigned parameters, as you said. Did not change much, still could not add the catalog. But you have said that overwriting is the key.

So I have copied the standard ESS role with catalog described as SAP Fiori Tile Catalog and Object =

X-SAP-UI2-PAGECHIP?PAGEID=HREMPLOYEE,

and overwrote the object with my catalog name in details screen.

Thank you very much,

Inna

Answers (0)