code=0

Development Configuration Import

children=[

Status ERROR

Plugin : com.sap.cms.client

code=0

Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.lang.Exception: Incorrect content-type found 'text/html'

com.sap.cms.util.exception.CMSUnexpectedException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

at com.sap.cms.client.ideAPI.CmsConfiguration.readConfigurationFromConfigService(CmsConfiguration.java:739)

at com.sap.cms.client.ideAPI.CmsConfiguration.getConfiguration(CmsConfiguration.java:326)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.lib.internal.sld.SldBasicContext.getDevConfStream(SldBasicContext.java:291)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.getInputStream(DevConfImportSldPage.java:729)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.access$1200(DevConfImportSldPage.java:84)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage$7.run(DevConfImportSldPage.java:391)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

Nested exceptions :java.rmi.RemoteException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

atcom.sap.di.cts.config.client.DefaultConfigBindingStub.readDevConf(DefaultConfigBindingStub.java:478)

atcom.sap.di.cts.config.client.DefaultConfigBindingStub.readDevConf(DefaultConfigBindingStub.java:488)

atcom.sap.cms.client.ideAPI.CmsConfiguration.readConfigurationFromConfigService(CmsConfiguration.java:736)

atcom.sap.cms.client.ideAPI.CmsConfiguration.getConfiguration(CmsConfiguration.java:326)

atcom.sap.ide.dii05.lib.internal.sld.SldBasicContext.getDevConfStream(SldBasicContext.java:291)

atcom.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.getInputStream(DevConfImportSldPage.java:729)

atcom.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.access$1200(DevConfImportSldPage.java:84)

atcom.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage$7.run(DevConfImportSldPage.java:391)

atorg.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

Nested exceptions :java.lang.Exception: Incorrect content-type found 'text/html'

atcom.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.ClientMimeMessage.initDeserializationMode(ClientMimeMessage.java:119)

atcom.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.handleResponseMessage(MimeHttpBinding.java:823)

atcom.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1298)

atcom.sap.di.cts.config.client.DefaultConfigBindingStub.readDevConf(DefaultConfigBindingStub.java:471)

atcom.sap.di.cts.config.client.DefaultConfigBindingStub.readDevConf(DefaultConfigBindingStub.java:488)

atcom.sap.cms.client.ideAPI.CmsConfiguration.readConfigurationFromConfigService(CmsConfiguration.java:736)

atcom.sap.cms.client.ideAPI.CmsConfiguration.getConfiguration(CmsConfiguration.java:326)

atcom.sap.ide.dii05.lib.internal.sld.SldBasicContext.getDevConfStream(SldBasicContext.java:291)

atcom.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.getInputStream(DevConfImportSldPage.java:729)

atcom.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.access$1200(DevConfImportSldPage.java:84)

atcom.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage$7.run(DevConfImportSldPage.java:391)

atorg.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

children=[

Status ERROR

Plugin : com.sap.ide.dii05.util

code=0

The exception was caught in the attached stack.

com.sap.ide.dii05.util.api.log.Stacktrace

at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.api.log.LogManager.internalCreateCaughtStatus(LogManager.java:329)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.api.log.LogManager.createCaughtStatus(LogManager.java:300)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.lib.internal.sld.SldBasicContext.getDevConfStream(SldBasicContext.java:300)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.getInputStream(DevConfImportSldPage.java:729)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage.access$1200(DevConfImportSldPage.java:84)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.devconf.wizard.DevConfImportSldPage$7.run(DevConfImportSldPage.java:391)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.api.log.LogManager.internalCreateCaughtStatus(LogManager.java:329)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.util.api.log.LogManager.createCaughtStatus(LogManager.java:300)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.lib.internal.sld.SldBasicContext.getDevConfStream(SldBasicContext.java:300)

]]

Thanks in Advance.

Please help me solve this error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189220
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

The exception "java.lang.Exception: Incorrect content-type found 'text/html'" usually means that CBS cannot communicate with DTR.

Most probably this is caused by a password error - either expired, incorrect or simply not set correctly.

Please would you first check the user credentials. Please re-enter the passwords. Sometimes a wrong password might be set.

For more directions please have a look on this SAP note

896427-NWDI Admin User/Password update

If this does not solve the issue would you please share more details about the scenario and a step-by-step description how you get to this error.

Regards

Milen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milen

Thanks for response

But my passwords are correct and they are not even expired.

This i have checked.

I have copy pasted all errors which i am getting.
I am using NWDS 7.3
when i try to import the above error flashes out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milen,

My ping is successful.

Then i click on DTR--->it ask for credential---->which i enter---->then it asks for track and when i select the track it gives me the above error.

Please can you help me with this.I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks,

Vijay

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please go to CBS and select the Track which is throwing the above mentioned errors and build the whole track again.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harmendra,

Thanks for reply.

Please can you help me in this with detailed steps on how to do this.

As am new to this

Thanks,

Vijay

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I further looked into it and pleae have a look of the below SAP Note

1939515 - Incorrect content-type found 'text/html' exception while creating/saving NWDI track

Thanks,

Hamendra