cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Community Meetings?

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm asking whether there are people who have interest in local community meetings. Perhaps we could meet every one or two months at a restaurant in a larger city to hang around and chat and discuss like we do here in the coffee corner.

At first we should try to find at which places a meeting should be promising. Perhaps we should use the Wiki to do it? What do you think?

Cheers

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The are a lot of such meeting - look out for "SAP Inside Track".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Love to - I try to do this when I am in Walldorf with folks and a few times it's worked quite well for a dinner others lunches have worked quite well.

Feel free in the Community wiki section to start up your own little "SAPcamp" section or wait I will LOL

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Community/sapcamp

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

OK, I've kicked things off. We already had planned to try and have a little unoffical gathering the Saturday night before before the start of Sapphire/ASUG in Atlanta. This seems like a good opportunity to give the idea a try. I had planned to blog (hopefully later today) to promote the Sapphire/ASUG gathering - so I can cross-promote the idea of the SAPcamp section of the WIKI.