cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK11N Costing of material with special procurement key 30 ( subcontracting )

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having a scenario where in I have a material X which I procure through subcontracting (procurement type F and special procurement 30 in MRP2).

I have created a recursive BOM for material where in the base quantity and the component quantity is 100 units. (only one component X in the BOM).

But, while I am tryinig to run CK11N costing for this material, it is giving me the below warning and error.

I am using costing variant PP01.

CK723Costing of cycle 00001 does not converge
CK740Material X in plant Y belongs to cycle 00001 costed with errors

I have followed the below thread and could resolve the error by reducing the component quantity in the recursive BOM from 100 to 80 (ratio less than 0.95 as mentioned in the thread).

Costing of Recursive Structures - Product Cost Planning (CO-PC-PCP) - SAP Library

But, my requirement is different. I purchase 100 units of X from a vendor, send it to a subcontractor for labelling purpose, and again I purchase back 100 units of X.

So, what we did is we had maintained special procurement costing key = 20 under costing tab of material master, after which CK11N run is fine.

Please let me know how can I configure as per my requirement by only giving speical procurement = 30 in MPR2 tab and special procurement costing = blank in costing tab.

Also, what will be the impact on costing with speical procurement = 30 (subcontracting) in MPR2 tab and special procurement costing = 20 (External procurement)

P.S - I am not from procurement dept.

I have already searched forums but couldnt get any help to configure the scenario as per my requirement above.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Thank you Dibyendu for  your help. But I am sorry, I couldnt  undertand how these notes are related to my issue.

I am not much familiar with costing. Can you please descibe those in a bit simpler way?

Also, to addon, I am facing this error message only if the special procurement key is 30 (subcontracting). If I leave the special procurement key (SOBSL and SOBSK) as 20 or blank, then I am able to do costing without any issues.

What is so specific in subcontracting type, which is giving me this error?

Many thanks in advance.